Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, roughly 10 people, they asked everyone the same question one by one. I prefer that because it gives you a chance to think about the question. I then received a call offering me the position the same evening. Started the next week!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chico, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Called me for an interview and it was short and brief. Came in sometime the next week. Interviewed with manager and that was the only interview. I came prepared looked up common interview question and got the job!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2017.

Interview

They asked me my availability almost right away. It is probably because it was a new store, and they really needed students to work there. I found the job through my university, and they were recruiting there as well since the store was across the street.

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (North Olmsted, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. We were in the food court at the mall. There was about 15-20 of us during this interview. We all got hired on the spot that day after the interview

Interview Questions

• Why did I wanna work for Forver 21   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

typical interview for a large clothing company. I applied and they called me back about a week after. It was my first interview so I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't hard.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty typical. Mostly customer service oriented questions. “Have you ever had a customer service job before?” At the time, I did, yes. I was pretty experienced in the customer service situation, or level. Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked me about my schedule and how available I would be if I were to start immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I suggest wearing an outfit that shows your sense of style instead of dressing too professionally. I was interviewed by one of the managers who was very nice and we discussed my skills and why I wanted to work there. After the interview, I got a call from them telling me I was hired and I started working there immediately after that. I recommend asking for the Cashier position instead of the floor position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experiences and my thoughts on fashion.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was unprofessional, they need people so bad that the day I applied about 10 minutes later I got an interview and was hired. I was interviewed in some jean shorts and nike air force 1s with a t-shirt while walking around the messy store. It just wasn't professional in anyway.

Interview Questions

• What did you like and dislike about working at your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the Sales Managers on staff that day after she had reviewed my application that I had submitted before. She was really friendly and pleasant and just asked about my other previous job. She asked when I was available to work and if I wanted to be cashier. That was about it.

Interview Questions

• What cashier and customer service experience I had previously?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Davis, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was basic. Mostly questions like why would you want to work here, what do you like about the store?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation