Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

1.9

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they called the next day for an interview. When I got to the store I was waiting for about 10-15 minutes then sat in one of the booths with the manager. It was an easy interview and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When can you start
    What's your previous work experience
    Do you have reliable transportation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back in 2 days for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 interviewers along with another girl in the mall food court. They asked both of us the same questions and I was first. They just read questions off of a list and it was pretty casual.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group Interview, called for a second interview with the store manager. Hired on the spot. There were about 2 other people in the group interview, we all answered the same questions. Less than 24 hours later I was called for a one on one interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to a job fair at Houston Galleria Forever 21, I filled out an application and was interviewed on spot. She asked me some questions such as "How would you react if a customer got really upset with our no cash refunds policy?" "What kind of experience have you gotten from your other jobs?" She was very nice and had a positive energy. I was very excited and happy.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions at all. Make sure you mention your great customer service!   Answer Question

Negotiation

She never even said the actual words "I'm going to make you an offer" There was no negation phrase she just walked over to a desk wrote down my orientation date and rate of pay, put it in an envelope and handed it to me and said "don't miss orientation!"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Newport Beach, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I completed an on-line application on 10/17 or 10/18. I was contacted on 10/19 by the co-manager. He asked me to come in for a group interview on Thursday. It turned out "I was the group" (LOL!) no other candidate showed up for the 3:30PM group interview time. Nevertheless, the co-manager facilitated the interview with "typical" retail questions (e.g. Tell me about a time when a customer was difficult. What did you do to put the customer at ease?)

The co-manager was willing to hire me as a cashier, but said he had a more interesting offer and that was for Head/Lead Cashier. In order to apply for this position, I had to meet with the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Salinas, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I just walked in and asked for an application.
    the manager said I could attend the group interview at the end of the week on the spot.
    It was just a typical group interview where two managers asked everyone questions.
    after the interview they called you back within a few days to get you to come back to fill out the paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL).

Interview

not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (North Olmsted, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. We were in the food court at the mall. There was about 15-20 of us during this interview. We all got hired on the spot that day after the interview

Interview Questions

• Why did I wanna work for Forver 21   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group then 1 on 1.

Job offer