Forever 21 Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Mar 4, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy not too many questions it was suppose to be a group interview but it was one on one for me due to miscommunication. It's not very long st all

Interview Questions

• Usual questions tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad at all. I applied to the Downtown Chicago location and online maybe a month ago or so. I kept calling about whether they were hiring. Eventually I got an interview last Wednesday. It was supposed to be a group but no one else showed. It was fairly short. And today,Monday, I called them back and they said wait until later tonight or tomorrow morning. They called me back a few hours later and offered me the job. And I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called to come in for an interview within the same week. When I got there, I asked for a manager who would them take me to the empty security room and begin the interview. It was a smooth process, first giving basic info about the company then it's basic question and answer and a few comments from the manager. Was told I would get a call back soon if they decided to hire me, and got a call back within week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Lombard, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call the next day asking me about interview times. I picked the next day and had a group interview with two other girls. The assistant manager and the store manager interviewed us. It was quick and easy. I interviewed on Wednesday, was told I would get a call on Friday. I called Friday at 3:30pm and was told I would get a call if they were interested. I'm assuming I didn't get the job. :(

Anonymous Employee in North Riverside, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (North Riverside, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was in the store one day and I briefly talked to a manager who offered me a job and handed me an application. A few days later I turned in the application and then I got a call for an interview. I went in and filled out some paperwork. It took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions because I had been offered the job, but another interviewee was there while I was filling out the paperwork necessary for the job, and she was asked about her previous job experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. If you are called in for an interview, that means they already like you and you are likely to get the job. I recommend going in person to ask for an application. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The process took one week , i applied in store and was told to come few days later for an interview, it was a group interview, at the end i was told to come in and hand some papers and start working

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I saw that the store was hiring and submitted an application in person. I was contacted about a week later and had an interview the next day. The interview was a group interview with three candidates and the store manager. The other candidates did not provide very good answers, but it seemed as though the store was desperate. They were very eager to hire and all three of us received job offers.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like? How would you deal with managing your tasks with helping customers? Describe yourself in three words. What does customer service mean to you? Talk about a time where you gave good customer service in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was great i learned a lot it showed me how much i know about my self an how much i really want this job . people told me how much ill never meet my dream but if i get this job ill prove them wrong . but this is not about my back ground life this is about me being an hard worker an helping my community

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online, got a call 2 days later , went in for an intereview , it was a group interview held in the food court if the mall. There were about 4 other girls with WAY More experience than I. We went around the table introducing ourselves what we like to do & then she asked basic questions like can u handle fast paced environments ? what's good customer service ? Etc. not hard questions at all, the manger and I were talking like we've bern friends it was great! At the end of the interview she basically said I'll call before the end of the day to let you know if we want you , if you don't get a call then sorry ! 7:00pm rolled around & I got a call ! I cried I was so excited I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She called and asked if I would want the seasonal position for 8.25 & I accepted

Assistant Store Manager of Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with the District Manager and District Visual Manager. They asked me about my previous visual experience and why I wanted to work for the company. I was asked if I was familiar with the demographics with the mall where I was applying and specifics about that store. I was also asked to pull several mannequin looks, as well as merchandise several fixtures in a store.