Forever 21 Co Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Co Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fast. The lady had a really strong accent so I had to ask her to repeat herself several times. She smiled a lot yet she seemed to be very judgemental. We were in the middle of the mall so it was loud and people kept staring. I thought it was pretty normal however.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply at forever 21?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process but it took about a month to get my offer and accept which is a bit longer then any other company I've worked for but very thorough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy process, was able to speak directly to someone in he who was very nice

Co Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2011.

Interview

They will ask you basic retail questions, they even hire people with no retail or management experience

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Forever 21 job fair

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, very basic management operations experience and skills questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Met DM at one of the retail locations. DM was very personable, honest and easy to talk to. Interview went on for over an hour. Applied for co-mgr at smaller volume store, was offered the SM job at larger/higher volume location.

Interview Questions

• Usual background questions, volume managed, max number of associates managed   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Little Rock, AR) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied in the store and after several follow-ups with the store manager she called me I'm for an interview. The interview was very short. I was asked basic interview questions that are asked at any interview for a managers position at a retail store.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. The questions were easy with common sense answers. These questions are designed to show you're personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what I was looking for as far as compensation and I stated a number. The offer was what I asked for

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I was recruited for the position by a former colleague. I only had one interview, with both him and the District Manager present. It was a surprisingly easy interview process for such a high-level position in a large-volume store. If I remember correctly, it would actually stand as the quickest and simplest interview process I've ever undergone.

Possibly helpful information: at least in my area (NY), I was informed by the store manager that Forever 21 (possibly as a company???) doesn't check references. Odd, but true.

Interview Questions

• Everything asked was very routine. No surprise questions for anyone who prepares properly for interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not at all flexible in terms of compensation. It was a take-it-or-leave-it offer. I had asked for fifty cents higher an hour, and after consulting with the Regional Manager by phone (which took a few days), the request was denied.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tukwila, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

When I was hired it was a complete joke and they took forever in getting back to me and would ignore my calls. Then after almost a month not hearing a thing they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't and I was interviewing for a management position   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They just took forever in getting back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Honolulu, HI) in October 2012.

Interview

If the DM likes you, they will make their decision on the first interview. They will put in a background check immediately after the first interview. Once it clears, you will be job offerred. It was pretty lax and as long as you have a passion for retail and have leadership experience, you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asking about times you tried to develop someone and it did not work out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application for management and received a phone call the same day from the District Manager. I had a phone interview and then was directed to the store manager the following week. The questions were basic management questions. Nothing too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Not necessarily a difficult question, however I kept feeling as though I had to prove that I was capable of stepping into such a high volume store or as they say "big box" even though I had been in a much lower volume store at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I originally turned down their first offer in pay... They wanted me to work in a particular location as an assistant and I turned it down. The District Manager ended up calling me 3 months later saying she had a Co Manager position available and I was able to get the pay I originally asked for.