Forever 21 Corporate Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Corporate Position Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0

Corporate Position Interview

Interview

First met with them at a job fair, handed my resume and was told by a recruiter that they would invite me to their group interviews. About a week or two later, was contacted via email by a recruiter for a group interview. There were about 4-5 different people at the group interview that met with 2 recruiters and the VP of merchandising. Was asked 3 questions: what can you tell us about yourself, what was your biggest accomplishment, and what a mistake you made and what did you do to fix it? It went smoothly but it was a little awkward. I followed up with an email and got an answer about a week later that they cannot move forward with me

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me to interview for a position that I didn't apply for (I applied for a mid-manager position and was contacted to come in for an assistant position.) I then asked her why this was and if they had already filled the manager level position. Her response was, "Oh yeah, we did." No rationale, explanation was given nor did she ask me if I would mind coming in for a much lesser position. I declined the interview. She forwarded me an email showing that I would have met with one person for approximately 30 minutes. It would be great if the corporate recruiting office could show a little more knowledge towards those that they are recruiting and provide detail if the decide to interview someone for a position they never applied for.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked on the phone screen besides when can you come in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Call with recruiter, then 2 rounds of interviews. The head of the department asked for my experience and ran down my resume. It was pretty straightforward - no frills. Seems like interviews will vary depending on department heads.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I have applied for the position on LinkedIn rather than through the company website. Approximately a week after I have applied, a recruiter called me to schedule a day for the group interview. The group interview itself was not too formal and I was interviewed with 3 other candidates besides myself which lasted for 30 mins. The recruiter said that they would follow up on us after the group interview, but I have yet to receive any sort of correspondence although it has been over 1.5 weeks since then...

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you want to work for Forever 21?
      2) Describe a time when you had to do project management.
      3) Talk about a company's social media campaign/strategy that you like.
      4) What is your favorite social media platform?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was TERRIBLE. I applied via LinkedIn, and I received a phone call from the hiring manager and scheduled an in-person interview two days later. The first round interview with the hiring manager and his boss went well. We went through my past work and experience. He then scheduled me with his direct report for another round of interview. So, this person who claimed he had been with Forever 21 over 15 years. It was so UNPROFESSIONAL of him to be 1.5 hour LATE. He showed up with his direct report - someone lower than him as well to the interview. He was rude not just to me but to his supervisor (the hiring manager) too. He claimed that his hiring manager did not know what questions to ask. Forever 21 is not the only employer on the planet. DO NOT INTERVIEW PEOPLE AS IF YOU ARE GIVING MONEY TO A BEGGER. This company seems to have so many politics and hierarchical problems. It is not even about the title. It is about how long you have been here and what racial background you are to align with the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• Don't show me the things the hiring manager asked you to bring. I am not like him. It is not necessary.   1 Answer