Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Met DM at one of the retail locations. DM was very personable, honest and easy to talk to. Interview went on for over an hour. Applied for co-mgr at smaller volume store, was offered the SM job at larger/higher volume location.

Interview Questions

• Usual background questions, volume managed, max number of associates managed   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty straight forward. They just want to know if you have good communication skills and can handle difficult customers. The hiring manager was very friendly! I applied online and had a 1:1 interview and got notification later that day that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of basic questions. The manager handed me the job upon realizing I've worked for their company before. After that, took about a month before I started my first day. Bit too long of a wait. Very smooth process.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a primary interview on the phone to know if was still interested and other questions but overall easy , group interview , simple question were asked. they were looking for summer associates.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It didn't take long to get hired. Got the job on the spot its only because they needed workers right away.
    They also ask certain questions such as what you like to wear on a daily basis so on so on

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. Not complicated at all, just be yourself and give some positive vibes!
    Make sure to say why you want to work there and maybe include something your love for fashion or so. To expand your experience... etc.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

This was a group interview and mind you, I hate group interviews. You get all the nerve wrecking feeling when everyone else take your answers and
    everything. They best thing to do is breathe and talk to your other candidates. Be friendly with them so it's easier. They questions are questions that are relatively asked. Most of the answers should be about customer service and fashion. I've worked there for almost a year now and I don't really like this place anymore. It used to be fun and easy, but now I work with a bunch of new people that don't do anything at all and they all rely on me to get everything done for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered 50 cents more then the previous job.

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hurst, TX).

Interview

it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes she was really nice and eager to have me interested. they seem to like people that want careers in the field. Fashion Marketing majors are encouraged.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Are you looking for a place you can grow?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me about 10 questions and I was hired. They had to run a background check for the process, but two days later I was hired and in training.