Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I was called about two weeks after turning in my application, and I hadn't called back to check on it. I got the call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview that week. I couldn't, so I scheduled an interview for the next day that I could, a Monday morning. I came in and was showed to the break room, where the manager was eating her lunch. She said, "Oh, I'm on my 30. Can you get Britney to do it?" to the girl who had walked me back there. Basically, she forgot about the interview she had personally scheduled with me, but I wasn't that angry about it. The other manager came back and introduced herself to me, then left to go get something. I sat in there for a few minutes, then she came back and started the interview. I was really, really nervous, but I just tried to be myself. She asked me the general questions and hired me on the spot! I was supposed to come back the next day for orientation at 9:00, but we were waiting until 9:45 for the other people who had to come, then once we finally started, I only had 30 minutes of my time left because I had to take my sister to work. I came back the next day to finish my orientation and scan my social security card and started working the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for ( A little above minimum wage).

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grapevine, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Well I had a friend who worked at that location for a while, So I was basically a shoo in. I didn't have a formal interview. The process was quick and painless. I got the job on the spot and filled out paperwork before I left that day. I was able to start the following week.

Negotiation

You can start when you're available

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview at the mall - I was with a group of about 10 girls. We each took turns answering the manager's questions. The interview was pretty laid back and the setting was comfortable. It took about 20-30 minutes to complete the interview and I heard back from them a day later.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I walked up to the table where they were giving out information on the new store. They asked me to fill out an application. I was then given an interview immediately where they asked almost no hard questions. I was given a job immediately. They were basically simply looking for breathing humans.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

it was on the bench in front of the store. all of the current employees were semi nosey. also it was out in the open, do not get distracted focus on the person your talking to. Show intrest to everything they are saying. The basic questions your taught in high school, just SMILE and sell yourself to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have flexible hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

I applied for a sales associate job, and they offered me a lead cashier which is assistant manager runner up.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application after they called me after finding my resume and they told me to start the next day. I assume employees were very badly needed. Nice managers and staff for the most part.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Sat me outside the store in the mall and asked me questions way too quickly, she wasnt even paying attention she kept looking inside the store, was very unprofessional but it didn't mind that much that she was so distracted because she offered me the job on the spot so it didn't really bother me that much although i wouldve preferred to be noticed and respected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in retail?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager and stock manager and basically just explained my resume and availablility. Sort of went over job description and pay rate as well. Interview process basically consisted of questions, meet and greet and then hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me about 10 questions and I was hired. They had to run a background check for the process, but two days later I was hired and in training.