Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.5

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes she was really nice and eager to have me interested. they seem to like people that want careers in the field. Fashion Marketing majors are encouraged.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Are you looking for a place you can grow?   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty straight forward. They just want to know if you have good communication skills and can handle difficult customers. The hiring manager was very friendly! I applied online and had a 1:1 interview and got notification later that day that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of basic questions. The manager handed me the job upon realizing I've worked for their company before. After that, took about a month before I started my first day. Bit too long of a wait. Very smooth process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me about 10 questions and I was hired. They had to run a background check for the process, but two days later I was hired and in training.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a primary interview on the phone to know if was still interested and other questions but overall easy , group interview , simple question were asked. they were looking for summer associates.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager and stock manager and basically just explained my resume and availablility. Sort of went over job description and pay rate as well. Interview process basically consisted of questions, meet and greet and then hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Sat me outside the store in the mall and asked me questions way too quickly, she wasnt even paying attention she kept looking inside the store, was very unprofessional but it didn't mind that much that she was so distracted because she offered me the job on the spot so it didn't really bother me that much although i wouldve preferred to be noticed and respected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application after they called me after finding my resume and they told me to start the next day. I assume employees were very badly needed. Nice managers and staff for the most part.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

it was on the bench in front of the store. all of the current employees were semi nosey. also it was out in the open, do not get distracted focus on the person your talking to. Show intrest to everything they are saying. The basic questions your taught in high school, just SMILE and sell yourself to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have flexible hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

I applied for a sales associate job, and they offered me a lead cashier which is assistant manager runner up.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I walked up to the table where they were giving out information on the new store. They asked me to fill out an application. I was then given an interview immediately where they asked almost no hard questions. I was given a job immediately. They were basically simply looking for breathing humans.