Forever 21 Interview Questions in Daly City, CA | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in Daly City, CA

1.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Daly City, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Process took less than 2 weeks. Applied in person and scheduled an interview. Interview was laid back asked about myself and if I had prior knowledge of the company then followed with questions regarding how I would handle different scenarios.

Interview Questions

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Daly City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

First off. I didn't even apply for this store lol. I was actually a customer waiting in line to use the fitting room. While I was waiting in line a lady who also is a customer had asked me "do you work here?" And I laughed and said no. But little did I know the guy who was the fitting room attendant was actually the store manager. He pulled me to the side and was like "hey! Would you be interested in working with us?" Caught me off guard to be honest, but I just got out of a horrid job so at this point I was open for any opportunity. So of course I said I'm definitely interested. The store manager then asked me to fill out an application, send him my resume which I did. Got called for an interview but he told me my interview wasn't really an interview lol I practically got the job. Thanks to that awesome store manager at the time because my position moved up to a higher position within months.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a passion for fashion?   Answer Question
    • What gives you interest for Forever 21 position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My recent job I was paid $9.00 he bumped up my pay rate to $10.00 as a sale associate, not too shabby at the time. Yet again this was like two years ago. Lol.