Forever 21 Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I did an open interview. When I walked in the store, I was told to go to the second floor register. I went up and waited with a few other girls for about 20 min. We were asked if we filled out applications, which I did not, so they gave us applications. We were in a really cramped room. We were interviewing with one of the assistant managers. They told us to go around and introduce ourselves, along with a few other questions. They asked me and another girl to stay behind. They asked us to come for a second interview. The second interview was really brief. We had to refill out our applications. The manager asked me some general questions. She told me that if I was selected, I would get a call...which probably means that I did not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application in person and upon returning to the manager, was told an interview date to come in. The interview took place by the food courts and I answered a series of questions from a paper she had and would fill out as I talked.

ASM of Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to set up interview a couple of days later. The interview was with the current merchandiser and store manager. Basic questions asked followed by some merchandising and display work. I was asked to merchandise clothes and point out errors in the window displays.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The managers are all friendly, and asked standard interview questions. The process was fairly easy. I did not feel intimidated whatsoever. They did not seem to care if I had any retail experience, they were just looking for someone who would follow all of the rules and show up to work on time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced poor customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview had been one on one and fairly quick. It only took around ten to fifteen minutes. The interviewer was nice and really easy to talk to. However he was late to the interview, so that was a little off putting, though not too much. Overall, the experience was easy and comfortable. Just be yourself and you'll get the job.

Stock Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in and sat outside the store with the manager, asked questions and was immediately hired on afterwards. Took 1 week to come in and start working. It's very simple overall, just dress nice and have a understanding of the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is there if YOU bring it up.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. We were sat in a half circle and questions were given openly. If no one spoke up, they would go in a row and have everyone answer. Some interviewers had similar responses and some had the opportunity to outshine others based on other's responses.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your clothing? What do you think we do(stand for) here at Forever 21? What can you contribute to Forever 21?

*since I applied as a seasonal position.
      They also asked what our availability was and if we were considering a part-time positon.
      1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to a job fair at Houston Galleria Forever 21, I filled out an application and was interviewed on spot. She asked me some questions such as "How would you react if a customer got really upset with our no cash refunds policy?" "What kind of experience have you gotten from your other jobs?" She was very nice and had a positive energy. I was very excited and happy.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions at all. Make sure you mention your great customer service!   Answer Question

Negotiation

She never even said the actual words "I'm going to make you an offer" There was no negation phrase she just walked over to a desk wrote down my orientation date and rate of pay, put it in an envelope and handed it to me and said "don't miss orientation!"

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

one on one with the store manager
    manger was very nice and easy to talk to, he is actually the nicest one out of all the managers
    lasted less than 10 minutes
    asked very basic common questions: what makes you qualified,etc
    called me a few days later to sign papers, then I was done with everything

Interview Questions

• why did you pick our store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I dropped by a Forever 21 to see if they were hiring. They told me to come back in a few days for a group interview, and to bring a resume.
    There were 20+ girls applying. In my group, there were 5 or so girls. The 2 interviewers took turns asking girls questions. They only asked me 2 questions. Naturally, they gravitate towards the girls who had retail experience, which I didn't have. They asked those girls many more questions. I felt pretty safe to say that I didn't get the job after the interview.