Forever 21 Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager will politely ask you why are you applying and what qualities do you have to get the job done, after this he/she will tell you to pick out an outfit for a certain occasion, make sure to stay calm and pick out something that will stand out stylishly and that follows the directions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and casual. I sent in my application online and in person and received a call back fairly quickly. The interview itself took about ten minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I did an open interview. When I walked in the store, I was told to go to the second floor register. I went up and waited with a few other girls for about 20 min. We were asked if we filled out applications, which I did not, so they gave us applications. We were in a really cramped room. We were interviewing with one of the assistant managers. They told us to go around and introduce ourselves, along with a few other questions. They asked me and another girl to stay behind. They asked us to come for a second interview. The second interview was really brief. We had to refill out our applications. The manager asked me some general questions. She told me that if I was selected, I would get a call...which probably means that I did not get the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from their HR, she helped me set up an phone interview and it only took 15 mins. Later I was told that I was able to go for the next round which happened in their local store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application in person and upon returning to the manager, was told an interview date to come in. The interview took place by the food courts and I answered a series of questions from a paper she had and would fill out as I talked.

ASM of Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to set up interview a couple of days later. The interview was with the current merchandiser and store manager. Basic questions asked followed by some merchandising and display work. I was asked to merchandise clothes and point out errors in the window displays.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The managers are all friendly, and asked standard interview questions. The process was fairly easy. I did not feel intimidated whatsoever. They did not seem to care if I had any retail experience, they were just looking for someone who would follow all of the rules and show up to work on time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced poor customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview had been one on one and fairly quick. It only took around ten to fifteen minutes. The interviewer was nice and really easy to talk to. However he was late to the interview, so that was a little off putting, though not too much. Overall, the experience was easy and comfortable. Just be yourself and you'll get the job.

Stock Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in and sat outside the store with the manager, asked questions and was immediately hired on afterwards. Took 1 week to come in and start working. It's very simple overall, just dress nice and have a understanding of the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is there if YOU bring it up.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. We were sat in a half circle and questions were given openly. If no one spoke up, they would go in a row and have everyone answer. Some interviewers had similar responses and some had the opportunity to outshine others based on other's responses.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your clothing? What do you think we do(stand for) here at Forever 21? What can you contribute to Forever 21?

*since I applied as a seasonal position.
      They also asked what our availability was and if we were considering a part-time positon.   1 Answer