Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I Applied online then got called a week later for an interview and it was a group interview, met with the supervisor and manager and they just asked general questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Product Developer/Graphics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2017.

Interview

I was double booked with HR. She had to cut the meeting short. First impression, not professional. She kept on fixing her hair/bangs every second. She asked me what my current salary was, I told her my range. She immediately told me that this is not a Senior level. 2nd interviewer came in, it was very brief (15 min). She must have yawned about 4 times. I was pretty much done by that last yawn. Waste of time, HR should have reviewed the resume thoroughly before the interview.

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Fit Model/Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter to send photos and answer a few questions. Weeks later she called to set up an interview. I was told to wear leggings and a tank top. When I got to the interview the recruiter came down to get me and put me in a room where I was told I would be interviewed, after waiting in the room for about 15 minutes she came to get me and took me to another place where I just tried on clothes for about an hour for the buyer then the recruiter came back to get me and that was it and told me she would be in touch. I never met with the supervisor she told me I would meet with. I was very confused I WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED OR GIVEN A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE!!! THEY JUST USED ME FOR FREE LABOR and then emailed me to tell me that I was not chosen, like seriously? I'm so done with the company!!!!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was an open interview, I came in filled out an app and waited in line with like 20-30 other people. Group interview with a sales associate, he was pretty nice. The actual manager was very rude though, said they'd call back if they liked our application.

Interview Questions

• What are some things about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, the manager went on and on, how she was so shy when she started in sales. But at the end of the day she picked the most outgoing girls. They should really remember where they came from.

Sample Coordinator Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied on their website and shortly after, I received a phone call from the recruiter. The on-site interview was very brief. The interviewer gave minimal questions for you to answer and basically talked about the functionally of the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2016.

Interview

They called me for an interview over the phone and I came in the next day. It took them 10 minutes to find my application and then they interviewed me in the shop. The interview itself lasted about 2 minutes and they only asked me a couple of questions.