Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

297 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with six people, myself included. The manager said she will be with us in 15 minutes, but we ended up waiting almost an hour. She met us in the shoe department upstairs and then led us downstairs to the first floor where she held our interview outside the store in the main area of the mall. She asked us only a couple of simple questions and looked like she didn't have any interest at all about whatever answer we gave her. It was also too loud in the mall to hear the other candidates answers.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about a job opportunity here at Forever 21?   1 Answer
    • What are you're strengths? Your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

There was about 6 of us. She had a 1 on 1 interview with 1 person in our group. The rest of us had a group interview after. The questions were mostly behavioral.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through company website and received a response the following week to set up a phone interview. We set up a time that worked for both our availabilites and the recruiter missed the appointment without any notification. Had to reschedule, couple of days later I received the call from a "screener" and lasted maybe 7 minutes. Really fast. Asked me why I wanted Forever 21 and about a previous job. After, they explained the position and what it entailed. The recruiter asked me if I was interested and I said yes. The recruiter then said they would pass my resume on to HR and if they liked what they saw I would hear back. Never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how your past experience or job can help you succeed in the new position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application and interviewed the same day since they were having open interviews. The interview was standard and basic. The only question that threw me off guard was when the interviewer asked me to sell her something.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

what was your previous experience, how long did you stay with your previous job, how do you like your previous job, what do you see yourself in the next ten years

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL).

Interview

we were told to wait in the area by the shoes and when it was time for the interview the woman interviewing us asked for our names to see who was there. there were about 4 girls there including myself. she divided us into pairs and interviewed us that way. we were interviewed in a small room in the back that was employee's only. she asked about 5-6 questions, but i don't remember them all. at the end she asked us to put down our availability. The job requires a lot of flexibility as the amount of merchandise coming in varies and being able to carry at least 30 pounds. hours can range from 4am to 9pm and sometimes you might have to stay overnight. i asked about the hourly wage and the woman said that it would depend on what you were offered when they called you.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your previous manager, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to be a leader at your previous job.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have that makes you good for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nogales, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nogales, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to Forever 21 like two weeks ago. They called me for an interview for today which is August 18, 2017. It was a group interview. There were supposed to be five girls but only four came. I was the only one wearing cat ears.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (City of Industry, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A group interview, fun, easy and open. It was about 3-4 people and we all took turns sharing our answers. Only one interviewer and he was very kind. Simple interview.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for, a permanent job, a seasonal jobs?"   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Called me about two weeks after I dropped off an application. Came in for an interview two days later only to find out it was a group interview with five other people. Took about an hour. There were multiple groups waiting to be interviewed as well. At least 30 other people.