Find jobs for Co-Manager

Forever 21 Co Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chandler, AZ) in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the store manager a few days later and set up an interview with her for the afternoon. I got to the store and told a cashier I was there to meet the manager for an interview. I ended up having to wait about 15 minutes for the manager to finally come out and tell me she was ready, we then walked outside of the store and sat down together at a table. I wasn't asked too many questions and when asked they were all easy. We mainly talked about my job experience and what the job I was applying for entailed. She offered me a job on the spot that would start the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Oklahoma City, OK) in Aug 2017

Interview

Show up on time, have open availability and they will hire you. Be able to multi-task. If you are outgoing and can sell credit cards then you are a shoe in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2016

Interview

You definitely want to be prepared, because there will be at least 2 interviews. One with Store manager and if they like you , you'll be passed to the DM (sometimes its in person or over the phone) . Ask questions, and SMILE. Nothing makes mgrs more happy than having other mgrs who are bubbly and positive

Interview Questions
  • Tell me you greatest achievement?

Anonymous Employee in Tegucigalpa

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tegucigalpa) in Nov 2015

Interview

3 interviews: first with the store manager and other co-manager, then with hr, and finally with the commercial manager. It was a two week process and they were very clear about it. The interviews were short and concise and were very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jul 2015

Interview

Interview process is extraordinarily fair and simplified. And overall the interview process was conducted thoroughly by management. I will certainly recommend this company to everyone and anyone forever 21 is indeed a cutting edge fast growing fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever work retail and your past how long have you worked in retail are you proficient and are you trainable teachable are you going to be cross trained to be able to work in multiple departments if not all departments every day for the rest of your forever 21 career. And like questions continue.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview with Store Manager to kind of see the vibes and skills and then 2nd interview with District and or Regional to see if you can be an asset for their company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Forever 21?

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in Aug 2014

Interview

Met DM at one of the retail locations. DM was very personable, honest and easy to talk to. Interview went on for over an hour. Applied for co-mgr at smaller volume store, was offered the SM job at larger/higher volume location.

Interview Questions
  • Usual background questions, volume managed, max number of associates managed

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, AZ) in Jun 2014

Interview

Typical interview process but it took about a month to get my offer and accept which is a bit longer then any other company I've worked for but very thorough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

There is only one interview. The questions are pretty simple and are focused more around customer service than anything else. There are a few things that they are looking for such as you talking up your customer service abilities, to know that you have great attendance and to know that you can look the part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I was recruited for the position by a former colleague. I only had one interview, with both him and the District Manager present. It was a surprisingly easy interview process for such a high-level position in a large-volume store. If I remember correctly, it would actually stand as the quickest and simplest interview process I've ever undergone. Possibly helpful information: at least in my area (NY), I was informed by the store manager that Forever 21 (possibly as a company???) doesn't check references. Odd, but true.

Interview Questions
  • Everything asked was very routine. No surprise questions for anyone who prepares properly for interviews.
2 people found this interview helpful