Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Manchester, CT).

Interview

Simple one on one with the manager in the food court. This was my first interview ever when I was 18 and I was nervous but I made sure to google basic interview questions, watch forever 21 youtube videos about the interview audience . If you're nervous don't be, just talk about how important customer service is etc and that you have a flexible schedule if you do.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group interview was the first and only step after submitting the application. Very straightforward, about 7 or 8 people in a group. Relatively casual, went around and introduced everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

I went in to apply and brought my resume. One of the other employees took it to the manager and she interviewed me on the spot and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I filled out an application in the store on Saturday and went in Monday during the open interview. The interview was 3 minutes long. I was told I'd get a callback Wednesday and I did with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could be one word in the dictionary what would it be?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied and received call within a few days for interview. When arrived, I had to wait 20 minutes for a manger. The manager I was supposed to be interviewed by left before I even got there. The interview took about 15 minutes. She said the interview went well and said the store manger would call me later that afternoon. I didn’t receive a call at all.

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (National City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at one of their job fairs. Interview was really easy. They had a table with the hiring manager set up outside of the store and you just walked up and got interviewed on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

They had a group interview where they immediately hired people on the spot. We all sat in the break room and they talked to us and let us know what type of work we would be doing. They asked us individually what position would be best for us. We were basically able to pick what position we wanted based on our skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• What do I hope to achieve with working with this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

I first called to see if they were hiring and when I heard they were I went inside and picked up an application. After two days I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The interview was 1 on 1 and the manager was chill she looked very attentive every time I answered a question. She called me back the next day asking if I was still interested in the job opportunity and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer can't find a specific item in our store, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Taylor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is pretty quick compared to most. I would recommend turning in a paper application. It took maybe two weeks for me to get an interview. I got a call back literally 30 minutes after the group interview offering me a position.