Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I went into the store with a completed application and spoke to the store manager. She called me a few days later and set up a time for an interview. The interview was 1:1 with the manager. She made me feel very comfortable. The questions asked during the interview were your basic interview questions, others questions were "Why did you choose this store over all the others?" and "What would you say to someone who wanted your outfit?" She hired me on the spot and I started about two weeks later. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• If someone came in and wanted your outfit, what would you tell them?   Answer Question
  • Why did you choose this store over all the others in the mall?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Portage, MI) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was crucial because it was based on who they wanted working where and not based on experience. I had originally interviewed for the Merchandiser Assistant position, but was told that they were looking for someone with an Associates degree. I thought that was strange. It didn't say that in the ad.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, but they were trying to point you into a position that you didn't want.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Beaumont, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application. They told me they were doing a group interview later and to come back. During the group interview (about 10-15 people) they told us to look around the store and pick out an outfit in 15 mins and tell them why we picked it.

Interview Questions

They took 3 weeks to let me know when my 1st day of work was and by that time I had unexpectedly moved.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tucson, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

I turned in my application to one manager who asked me basic questions like "why do you want to work here?". I told them I was interested in getting into retail and that I really liked fashion. They thanked me for coming in and told me they would be calling in the next week. I recieved a call a few days later to have an interview with a different manager. I went in in cute, fashionable clothes and had my interview right up at the cash registers in the middle of he store (not too professional, in my opinion). They asked me a lot of questions about my fashion sense. Where do I get my style inspiration? Where do I like to shop? And the big ending question was What do you like about Forever 21? I told them that I like the clothing, of course, but most of all the employees are always kind and friendly. I was asked to come back the next morning for orientation. I had to wait a whole week after orientation to get my first schedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite time period of fashion?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Was only asked 2 questions. It was fun and laid back. I went into the store one day and asked if they were hiring, they were so I filled out the application ASAP then handed it back a few minutes later. I was called the next day for an interview on the following day. The manager was nice and funny, made everyone laugh so you didn't feel nervous at all (was a group interview)

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Forevere21 were having open interviews so I decided to dress my regular self and give it a shot. Went for a job interview back in April but never got a call back. Open interviews are conducted by a manager & they usually call people in by groups of 10. He asked why we want to work at forever21 and if we had retail experience. He then finished the interview withe saying if they're interested they'll call us that evening. Got called back to come the next day and like the day before it was in a group. This interview ultimately was about standing out and that I did! :). At the end of the interview they said they would call us but 9 that night if we got the job. Never received a call that night but did that morning!

Interview Questions

• If you we're a customer how would you want an employee to greet you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hanford, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Turn in my application and resume. A week later got a call for an interview. The two assistant managers where there but only one was interviewing me. Questions about whats my strength and weakness, what's my style, sell me this pen to see how your selling skills where. After a week later, I got the job and had orientation. 2 weeks later they finally had my schedule, even tho I kept calling every 3 days to see if I can come in and work or if my schedule was done.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen to me. Or sell me a product and persuade me to buy it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and had a quick mini interview. Was called back the next day for a second interview. We were asked to put an outfit together for a man, pitch it, and then asked what celebrity would wear this outfit.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Group interviews with with about 7 people, was two hours long and was a very easy interview. We also had to try to "upsell" a random item. Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, told me what I would be making on the phone

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Went for an open interview and applied got asked different questions and hypothetical situations wasn't very hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got called the next night to come in for orientation