Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

1.8

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was an open interview. There were two people conducting the interview. You have to go dressed in their clothes but do it to show your sense of fashion and fit the culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Murfreesboro, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It was me and two other females along with two (or three..I don't remember) managers in the back break room. The whole process wasn't hard at all; they asked a few questions then told us they would let us know either by the end of the day or the next.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Garden City, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward to me. I filled out an application in person and they told me to come back on Tuesday to turn it in. The manager gave me a mini interview that day and I was also called that day for another interview on Thursday. It was a 4 person group interview. They asked simple questions, none that would startle you. The interview took 40 mins. At the end, the manager called me up for a 1-on-1 and she gave me the position immediately. We all got the job except for one girl who came late. Helpful tips: DONT BE LATE! If the interviewer is waiting on you, don't expect to be hired. Dress appropriately. They will notice (obviously). Goodluck everyone!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2016.

Interview

took me in, asked a bunch of questions about what clothes I like, what are my favorite accessories, what I would describe my style as. the lady interviewing me was nice but I could see that they didn't have the best management. the store was kind of a mess and the customers seemed rude right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was very friendly and easy going.They took me to the front of the store and the manager walk me through what i was going to be my job assignment which are pretty straight forward , as handeling money, maintain the store with a clean environment and been polite.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the manager told me the job description, and ask me if i had any last question. i replied with "When can i start?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA).

Interview

They were very rude. Didn't seem to care about the process at all and seemed to rush through everything. Super uninterested in the answers to the interview. The overall process wasn't pleasant

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was very laid back and casual. All the other candidates were wearing casual clothing as well. They asked behavioral based questions mostly. Such as "What can you offer?" "What does your schedule look like?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was rather quick because it was my first. Make sure not to say any ums or likes (that was my fatal mistake in addition to not being able to finish the questions)

Interview Questions

• What are your previous working experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever went through a tough situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arcadia, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview process was an open interview, and it consisted of asking me how fashionable I am and told me situations and asked what I would do about it. Just think of it like a conversation with them instead of an interview, at least that's how I felt about it.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. It was a very casual experience. The general questions, and some fashion questions. The assistant managers are who I met with. They were very kind, informative, and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• How would I style a customer based off of a certain scenario.   Answer Question