Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

1.8

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application and interviewed the same day since they were having open interviews. The interview was standard and basic. The only question that threw me off guard was when the interviewer asked me to sell her something.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

I first called to see if they were hiring and when I heard they were I went inside and picked up an application. After two days I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The interview was 1 on 1 and the manager was chill she looked very attentive every time I answered a question. She called me back the next day asking if I was still interested in the job opportunity and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer can't find a specific item in our store, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Taylor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is pretty quick compared to most. I would recommend turning in a paper application. It took maybe two weeks for me to get an interview. I got a call back literally 30 minutes after the group interview offering me a position.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Birmingham, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

Came in, was told to do a paper application in addition to my online application, taken to a generally quiet area and asked questions pertaining to myself, my previous job experiences, and job scenarios, I.e. "What would I do if...", "How would you handle a situation where... "etc etc. After a few preliminary questions I was given the task to create an outfit for a birthday party (more than likely the scenarios will switch with each interview. Give them options they will love that!) After I was asked to go out all the clothes back and interact with customers then asked about my availability and told I would get a call within the next few hours. Five minutes later I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were in accessories and you saw a woman slip a necklace or earrings in her bag?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, the girl asking me questions was uninterested. She was so apathetic that I could have answered absolute nonsense and she would have still nodded her head along, as if she was actually listening to what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a customer was unhappy with their purchase?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was an open interview. There were two people conducting the interview. You have to go dressed in their clothes but do it to show your sense of fashion and fit the culture.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Murfreesboro, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. It was me and two other females along with two (or three..I don't remember) managers in the back break room. The whole process wasn't hard at all; they asked a few questions then told us they would let us know either by the end of the day or the next.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Garden City, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward to me. I filled out an application in person and they told me to come back on Tuesday to turn it in. The manager gave me a mini interview that day and I was also called that day for another interview on Thursday. It was a 4 person group interview. They asked simple questions, none that would startle you. The interview took 40 mins. At the end, the manager called me up for a 1-on-1 and she gave me the position immediately. We all got the job except for one girl who came late. Helpful tips: DONT BE LATE! If the interviewer is waiting on you, don't expect to be hired. Dress appropriately. They will notice (obviously). Goodluck everyone!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2016.

Interview

took me in, asked a bunch of questions about what clothes I like, what are my favorite accessories, what I would describe my style as. the lady interviewing me was nice but I could see that they didn't have the best management. the store was kind of a mess and the customers seemed rude right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer