Forever 21 Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

1.9

991 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I apply online and got call for interview the same day. And when I got interview I got ask a few easy question and was hired on the spot.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Called me the very next day filling out the application. Came in for an interview within 2 days. I was very confident and the questions were very easy. I had all confidence that I would get this job because I have more than enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have could have any super power, what you it be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Roseville, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back and fun, the interviewer asked simple retail questions and it was a one on one outside the store. If they ask you if you have any questions, make sure you ask what the culture of the shop is like, they will appreciate that.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Aurora, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process took about 1 week+ . I heard about an interview a week after my application was sent. It was a group interview mine was only 3 people. The interview was more like a group conversation and it felt very relaxed and chill. The next day I got a call from the store and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• What trends do you like right now?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a customer trying to steal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I found out about the job opening through Indeed. I decided to give it a shot and applied online on June 10th, 2017. I received a call Monday, which was June 12th, and was asked if I was interested in attending an interview later that same day. The call was around 11 am and I agreed to stop by for the interview at 3 pm. I arrived 10 minutes earlier but got interviewed right away. The interview was quite easy. Simple questions like; "Tell me about yourself" and "What are your weaknesses and strengths" and I was asked about my work history. I was hired on the spot and was asked to come in on Wednesday to start my orientation but I was not able to attend so I am going to start next Wednesday on this upcoming week. Just be sure to sell yourself right and give them the impression that you will be dependable and trustworthy.

Interview Questions

• What would be a perfect excuse for showing up late?   1 Answer
    • What would you do in a sticky situation where you are helping a customer on the cash register and an angry customer interrupts you and starts to complain?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Washington, DC).

Interview

Easy and friendly interview with 2 of the managers in Panera bread. Questions were straightforward, common sense and not too hard. Very casual vibe. Dress casual, business pro is not mandatory.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online & got a call back a few days later then was asked to come in that day for an interview. I really struggled with what to wear but business casual while showing off your personal style is what you should aim for. The interview itself was very brief and laid back. She didn't ask very many questions and mainly just talked about her expectations. I got hired on the spot & asked to come in for orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had experience in customer service? Retail?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

I first called to see if they were hiring and when I heard they were I went inside and picked up an application. After two days I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The interview was 1 on 1 and the manager was chill she looked very attentive every time I answered a question. She called me back the next day asking if I was still interested in the job opportunity and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer can't find a specific item in our store, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Maumee, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

My first interview was simple and fun, although the manager did ask a lot more questions than I expected. My second interview was laid back but at same time the manager gave a vibe that she was serious about this interview. I waited 4 days and called. After a couple minutes of being put on hold, I was told that they wanted to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw a customer steal our items?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw an employee steal our items?   1 Answer
    • Explain an experience where you received good customer service   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.   Answer Question