Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,410 Interview Reviews

2.0

Photography Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short verbal, then a studio test. You have to shoot a piece of jewelry then a model. They want to see how you interact with and coach the subject.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Honolulu, HI) in July 2013.

Interview

I was sent an e mail by Kawika the Hawaii DM for a Store Manager interview asking if I can come in the next day. I am a store manager I cant just "take a day off" I replied saying I could make it on Thursday sadly I needed to work. She never sent as much of a courtesy reply because I couldn't drop everything to come in the next day. Already shows how they treat there managers.

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Planning and organization of the interview was a mess. They did not have a place to interview me, they also did not know who was going to interview me. The work ethics are the best as they stay for long long hours of work, this said by an ex-employee designer as well. People are pretty laid back, the cafeteria which I was abel to see from the lobby reminded me of a cafeteria from high school, lack of presence and corporate environment atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What is the rate that you are looking for?   2 Answers

I declined the offer because the lady that interviewed was extremely rude to me given that I told her I wanted to at least get paid $18 or $16 per hour. This considering that I had 2 years of experience under my belt + a very professional professional portfolio and letters of recommendation from Senior tittles at Jones. She responded: "Honey, you should go home and rethink what you really should be getting paid" Nobody with your tittle gets paid $16, Not True! Wuahaha. Or course, I declined, and later got a job a Guess for the rate that I wanted in the same city. BTW, they wanted to pay me only $14 plus had to stay hours extra if they needed.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was her fast and easy the proceeds was also easy , it's a good company just very fast. If you love clothes this is definitely the place for you and if you like to see people every day:

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really nerve racking. The store manager just kept hitting me with random questions. It was like a 30 minute interview. I didn't think I got the job because of how uncertain I felt after.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your task while keeping time management in mind?   Answer Question

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter that contacted me throughout the whole process was really sweet. I had a phone interview with her that lasted 5-10 minutes. She said she would contact me to schedule an interview. I went in for the first interview with the manager that I would have been working with & it went well. She was really nice and answered any questions I had. They e-mailed me to come in for a second interview and the lady who interviewed me seemed uninterested the whole time. She also made me wait for 15 minutes and only interviewed me for 5 minutes. Maybe she was just busy that day but it made me feel like I was wasting her time.
    She left before I could ask any questions. I sent a follow up email and no response. Finally, the recruiter emailed saying they were going with someone else.

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Very passionate management team
    2. Intriguing questions - a mix with fashion questions and merchandising questions
    3. Ask lots of questions back - seemed to like that
    4. Conversational style interview
    5. Went on a walk and looked at floor sets and discussed what is a high sell and low sale and how it was merchandised

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      What is your fashion style ?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Camarillo, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview where we all had different knowledge of the position & store. More of us knew more about the actual background of the company itself but we all stood out enough in our own ways that impressed the employers.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2016.

Interview

Experience. Behavioral questions. Why did you choose us? What do you expect to get out of your experience here? Age you looking for full time or part time? How flexible are you when it comes to traveling for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, line was really long but it was a group interview and the lady was really mean and impatient. She had everyone talking over the blaring music and if you could do it she would just skip you or flat out ignore you.