Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,447 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

This was a group interview and very easy. Asked very basic questions and to pick out an outfit for a certain type of customer at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Aurora, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process took about 1 week+ . I heard about an interview a week after my application was sent. It was a group interview mine was only 3 people. The interview was more like a group conversation and it felt very relaxed and chill. The next day I got a call from the store and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• What trends do you like right now?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a customer trying to steal?   Answer Question

Lead of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief phone interview with the District Manager while she was in the car. I went out to my car during my shift to call her. She forgot I was scheduled to call her, but she was very friendly.

Took a month for me to actually do my interview with her. I was offered the position in Jan. 2017 and had the interview in early March.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable of you feel running store operations like opening and closing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to move up into a management position?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where customers need attention, shipment is at the door, memos need to be attended to, and associates need help?   1 Answer
    • Do you like the management team at your store?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe you offer to help the management team?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with another girl, was asked simple questions about customer service, interests in working with F21 specifically and what we were looking for out of our job. Most pertinent question was regarding our regular availability

Interview Questions

• What do you think about fashion and how it relates to F21?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Omaha, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called back the next day after submitting an application online and scheduled an interview a few days after that. I arrived 15 minutes early and asked for a manager, and shortly after 3 other girls arrived who were also there for a interview. We were all asked questions and answered them individually during this process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous retail experience or anything comparable?   1 Answer
    • Why Forever21?   1 Answer
    • Whats your availability?   1 Answer
    • Any experience working a cash register?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Roseville, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back and fun, the interviewer asked simple retail questions and it was a one on one outside the store. If they ask you if you have any questions, make sure you ask what the culture of the shop is like, they will appreciate that.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Called me the very next day filling out the application. Came in for an interview within 2 days. I was very confident and the questions were very easy. I had all confidence that I would get this job because I have more than enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have could have any super power, what you it be and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone interview after one week applying on LinkedIn. After answering all her questions, the recruiter then asked me if I have time later the afternoon or the next day for a in person interview. I chose to be interviewed on the same day. After two hours, another recruiter called and confirmed with the time and sent me a confirmed email after. The in person interview was at 4pm at their headquarter. Met both the manager and Sr. director of the department (Sr. director was so busy so only stayed for 5 minutes). The entire interview took about 40 minutes. Mostly asked about what kind of experience I had and how those would related to the position they are hiring. Both are super nice and informative. In the end, the manager told me they wish to fill the position asap and it will took probably 7 days for them to make a decision and move on.

I received an offer phone call exactly 7 days after. Accept the offer and the recruiter told me it takes 2-3 weeks for them to confirm on the offer before sending out the official offer letter. I received the offer letter and my first day information about 10 days after the verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at your current or previous job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a job fair and there were about 200 people in line but the interview itself took less than 5 minutes. There were 4 interviewers (4 managers) sitting on a table who reviewed your resume with you and asked you questions about scheduling and customer service.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Called me about two weeks after I dropped off an application. Came in for an interview two days later only to find out it was a group interview with five other people. Took about an hour. There were multiple groups waiting to be interviewed as well. At least 30 other people.