Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,362 Interview Reviews

2.0

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and handed in my resume in person.
    Received a call back for an in-store group interview.
    Waited until it was my group's turn in which we answered staggered questions.
    Got hired at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How important are visual displays to sales? Why?   Answer Question
    • What is an open-ended question and how can you apply it while working the floor?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle being understaffed with only one out of two other people in your section?   Answer Question
    • What would your last boss say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Product Developer/Graphics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2017.

Interview

I was double booked with HR. She had to cut the meeting short. First impression, not professional. She kept on fixing her hair/bangs every second. She asked me what my current salary was, I told her my range. She immediately told me that this is not a Senior level. 2nd interviewer came in, it was very brief (15 min). She must have yawned about 4 times. I was pretty much done by that last yawn. Waste of time, HR should have reviewed the resume thoroughly before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was fast and smooth. I interviewed with the Manager Assistant and she briefly went over what the expectations were. It was fast paced and always on the go. There is always something to do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really nerve racking. The store manager just kept hitting me with random questions. It was like a 30 minute interview. I didn't think I got the job because of how uncertain I felt after.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your task while keeping time management in mind?   Answer Question

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Store Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

open interview setting. I was recruited while I was at work at my present job. Talked about how cute my jeans were and offered me a job. Extremely unprofessional. I wasn't surprised at all when I hired on how poorly ran the store was and how incompetent the new employees were from the way my interview went.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick the perfect outfit, what would it be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Really informal, happened in a lounge area outside of the store. Interviewer had his questions written on a half-sheet of paper, was friendly but it just seemed really informal to me. I applied during the holidays (seasonal) so the interview was very quick, which I'm assuming was because they were interviewing so many people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a difficult decision that affected not only you but those around you?   Answer Question