Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017
1,435 Interview Reviews

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I Applied online then got called a week later for an interview and it was a group interview, met with the supervisor and manager and they just asked general questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This was in 2012 and there were no Job Descriptions for the position even though I was replacing someone. I applied a few times before but finally heard back since I submitted my resume through an employee. I had a very quick phone screen and invited to come in for an interview. The recruiter was amazing and professional (no longer with the company). I met with the VP and it was only 15-20 minutes long. I got an offer 30 minutes later! The Recruiting Manager was a nightmare though (Jan?). Overall: Very quick and organized.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy. It was inside of a busy mall. Questions were about your experience and why you want to work there. Nothing hard at all. I dressed as if I were working there but more put together. Dark wash jeans, no holes or tears, flats, and a nice blouse.

Visual Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got called for an interview. It was like a traditional interview. After that, I picked out three outfits and the manager sent them to district for approval. I heard back 2-3 days later, saying I got the job.

Faculty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Their Senior Recruiter contacted me to interview for a position they were going to start to build a Facilities Maintenance Department. We scheduled the date and time for the interview. Traveled to LA for the interview.

Interview Questions

• That is the weird part, they did not ask any questions. It was entirely upon me to provide what I would bring to them to implement the department. Gave examples of outside the box methods used to solve long standing issues.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Concord, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and maybe 2 days later they called for an interview. Showed up in jeans and a nice shirt after class and was led in the back with 4 other girls. 3 of us were hired on the spot so its pretty easy. Honestly if you show up and put forth alittle bit of effort you will get this job.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy. The person who interviewed me called me right after the interview to offer me the job. They asked me about my schedule and I let them know my weekend was open. I was the only person to get the job in the group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me the offer I wanted .

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

HR called me and said they were interested in setting up an interview with me. The interview was basic, they asked about my past experiences in retail, strengths & weaknesses, some behavioral questions and situational questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They was just looking for some one to full the position for the holidays. Interview was very laid back. My interview take place 30 minutes after my appointed time.