Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,535 Interview Reviews

2.0

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview took 3 hours. I had to speak with 2 people. The first person I waited almost an hour for and spoke with for 20 min. The second person was also late and I waited almost another hour for a 10 min conversation. This was already a red flag for the understaffed department

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com with my resume got a call two days later for an interview at their job fair on Wednesday. She asked about my availability and to tell her about myself we talked my about my job at old navy. She told me that just by talking to me she can tell I'm a good fit for being an cashier. She called me later that day to come for orientation

Interview Questions

• Availability?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What would do if one of your co workers didn't show up for their shift at 12pm and you're suppose to leave at 10 am and it's a long line?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nogales, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nogales, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to Forever 21 like two weeks ago. They called me for an interview for today which is August 18, 2017. It was a group interview. There were supposed to be five girls but only four came. I was the only one wearing cat ears.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (City of Industry, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A group interview, fun, easy and open. It was about 3-4 people and we all took turns sharing our answers. Only one interviewer and he was very kind. Simple interview.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for, a permanent job, a seasonal jobs?"   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview was quite short, being with the company already as an associate was kind of given. Your basic skills from visual work to operations plays a huge part especially since you combine the two daily. Multi tasking is a huge part as well, you have several things to accomplish at the store from being just a associate to a higher management position.

Interview Questions

• What things do you like about the Store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Willow Grove, PA).

Interview

The interview was held as a group, two managers were asking the same questions to the group of girls that were applying (myself included) . The questions were mostly introductions and the sort meant to break the ice among the 15+ crowd. There is no way that they didnt select their "chosen ones" based off of looks and physical appearance. I was chosen to work with about 5 or 6 other girls. Complete and utter waste of time employment. will never work retail again. Culture is very superficial, I should've guessed that though based off of the interview session.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I apply online and got call for interview the same day. And when I got interview I got ask a few easy question and was hired on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Called me about two weeks after I dropped off an application. Came in for an interview two days later only to find out it was a group interview with five other people. Took about an hour. There were multiple groups waiting to be interviewed as well. At least 30 other people.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Called me the very next day filling out the application. Came in for an interview within 2 days. I was very confident and the questions were very easy. I had all confidence that I would get this job because I have more than enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have could have any super power, what you it be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Roseville, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back and fun, the interviewer asked simple retail questions and it was a one on one outside the store. If they ask you if you have any questions, make sure you ask what the culture of the shop is like, they will appreciate that.