Forever 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,406 Interview Reviews

2.0

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really nerve racking. The store manager just kept hitting me with random questions. It was like a 30 minute interview. I didn't think I got the job because of how uncertain I felt after.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your task while keeping time management in mind?   Answer Question

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Store Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

open interview setting. I was recruited while I was at work at my present job. Talked about how cute my jeans were and offered me a job. Extremely unprofessional. I wasn't surprised at all when I hired on how poorly ran the store was and how incompetent the new employees were from the way my interview went.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick the perfect outfit, what would it be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Really informal, happened in a lounge area outside of the store. Interviewer had his questions written on a half-sheet of paper, was friendly but it just seemed really informal to me. I applied during the holidays (seasonal) so the interview was very quick, which I'm assuming was because they were interviewing so many people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a difficult decision that affected not only you but those around you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied online, I don't remember how long it took to get a call back. It was a group interview, there were a handful of people there and most of them got hired since it was for a seasonal position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you've had a good customer service experience, what happened?
      Tell us a time you've had a bad customer service experience, what happened?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Very quick. Only took a week. Had two interviews and store manager and visual manager. Then had another interview with two DM's. Very easy going and relaxing. The process only took anout a week and I got a call back like literally the next day. It was pretty cool. The interview seemed too casual and outdated to me. Very unprofessional and not really talking about the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What are your aspersions in life & how can you apply them to your job!   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Did a group interview, pretty chill. Most questions were about customer service. Didn't really about anything personal, which can be good or bad. Overall great interview questions. Got a call back in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What are some current trends?   1 Answer
    • How do you help someone with a specific outfit but can't decide   1 Answer
    • What makes you passionate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really.

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Valencia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application form on a Monday and got a call from the store manager on a Thursday asking if I'm available for a one-on-one interview later that day. I went to the store and was attended to almost immediately. It was a pretty informal interview. No question was too difficult to answer. To wrap everything up, the manager asked me to pick two outfits for her - outfits that should match her given preferences.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was an hour, the second was about thirty minutes. The overall interview process wasn't too difficult. I first went to the front desk to check in, and then the recruiter helped me after that.