Forever 21 Lead of Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Lead of Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interview questions were very easy not difficult at all depending on experience in retail you'll definitely get the job. Basic interview questions
It lasted for about 20mins the interview was with the store manager & a co. I was suppose to do another interview with the DM which never happened. They called me within 4 days with an offer

Interview Questions

• How do you control shrink in store ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2019.

Interview

I originally applied on indeed, and was emailed the same day about the position. The store manager setup an interview my next available day. I got to the store early and met with the SM and we talked about my past experience and what I would be able to bring to the team. It went well and setup an interview for me to meet the DM. Which was about a week later because of my schedule. I went in to meet with her and she basically asked me the same questions about how I would basically help the store/company. That interview also went great and that same day they got my information to do my background check. And just like that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• what would you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Lead of Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I went on the interview and the process was well. they messed up the direction my interview was supposed to go in. i went from room to room talking to different people the store and mangers were all over the place.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Co-Manager and store manager interviewed me for the position. I then had an interview with the District Manager over the phone the next day. I used to be a store manager so I got a higher starting amount but the typical Lead gets 11-13 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Show me how you can style. Go pick three different outfits. Punk-rock, contemporary, and Cochella.   Answer Question
    • What kind of management experience do you have and how would you apply it to this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

You will interview with the Store Manager and then with the District Manager. The process is faster if you are being referred internally rather than entering from outside the company.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief phone interview with the District Manager while she was in the car. I went out to my car during my shift to call her. She forgot I was scheduled to call her, but she was very friendly.

Took a month for me to actually do my interview with her. I was offered the position in Jan. 2017 and had the interview in early March.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable of you feel running store operations like opening and closing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to move up into a management position?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where customers need attention, shipment is at the door, memos need to be attended to, and associates need help?   1 Answer
    • Do you like the management team at your store?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe you offer to help the management team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Kansas City, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty chill - we sat in the back managers' office and talked about what was on my resume, why I wanted to work there, and about my goals for the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at F21? How much retail experience did I have?   Answer Question