Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very unprofessional. The manager had us standing around for 15-20 minutes, the group interview wasn't like 2 or 3 people, there were at least 10 people there, and on top of that we were standing in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask one of your teachers about you, what would they say?   1 Answer

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Fit Model/Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter to send photos and answer a few questions. Weeks later she called to set up an interview. I was told to wear leggings and a tank top. When I got to the interview the recruiter came down to get me and put me in a room where I was told I would be interviewed, after waiting in the room for about 15 minutes she came to get me and took me to another place where I just tried on clothes for about an hour for the buyer then the recruiter came back to get me and that was it and told me she would be in touch. I never met with the supervisor she told me I would meet with. I was very confused I WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED OR GIVEN A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE!!! THEY JUST USED ME FOR FREE LABOR and then emailed me to tell me that I was not chosen, like seriously? I'm so done with the company!!!!

Sample Coordinator Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied on their website and shortly after, I received a phone call from the recruiter. The on-site interview was very brief. The interviewer gave minimal questions for you to answer and basically talked about the functionally of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter that contacted me throughout the whole process was really sweet. I had a phone interview with her that lasted 5-10 minutes. She said she would contact me to schedule an interview. I went in for the first interview with the manager that I would have been working with & it went well. She was really nice and answered any questions I had. They e-mailed me to come in for a second interview and the lady who interviewed me seemed uninterested the whole time. She also made me wait for 15 minutes and only interviewed me for 5 minutes. Maybe she was just busy that day but it made me feel like I was wasting her time.
    She left before I could ask any questions. I sent a follow up email and no response. Finally, the recruiter emailed saying they were going with someone else.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montebello, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview where you went around answering questions. It was pretty laid back everyone was joking and laughing. There were two interviewers. After was a one on one interview where they asked more personal questions. Overall was a pretty good interview. Dress in their clothes or something that is similar.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with the DM about my background and where I find my trends. Also was asked to style an outfit for 2 of their customers and present it to the DM, Store Manager, and Assistant Visual Manager.

Interview Questions

• What types of trends to do see coming into Fall 2016? Name a few bloggers that you grab inspiration from?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was super nice and quick to schedule me in for an interview. I sent follow up emails after the interview and the recruiter said she would update me later on in the week, but failed to do so as I followed up once agin. She called me later in the day to tell me that the department took a while to update her then said the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person. Don't think about applying here if you have related work experience in the Korean businesses in the DTLA fashion district. They will go through the phone screening with you and tell you to come to their offices, but they will not hire you. Also, if they ask if you are bilingual and you say yes (Korean), expect the entire interview to progress in Korean.