Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This was in 2012 and there were no Job Descriptions for the position even though I was replacing someone. I applied a few times before but finally heard back since I submitted my resume through an employee. I had a very quick phone screen and invited to come in for an interview. The recruiter was amazing and professional (no longer with the company). I met with the VP and it was only 15-20 minutes long. I got an offer 30 minutes later! The Recruiting Manager was a nightmare though (Jan?). Overall: Very quick and organized.

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Valencia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application form on a Monday and got a call from the store manager on a Thursday asking if I'm available for a one-on-one interview later that day. I went to the store and was attended to almost immediately. It was a pretty informal interview. No question was too difficult to answer. To wrap everything up, the manager asked me to pick two outfits for her - outfits that should match her given preferences.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was an hour, the second was about thirty minutes. The overall interview process wasn't too difficult. I first went to the front desk to check in, and then the recruiter helped me after that.

Fit Model/Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter to send photos and answer a few questions. Weeks later she called to set up an interview. I was told to wear leggings and a tank top. When I got to the interview the recruiter came down to get me and put me in a room where I was told I would be interviewed, after waiting in the room for about 15 minutes she came to get me and took me to another place where I just tried on clothes for about an hour for the buyer then the recruiter came back to get me and that was it and told me she would be in touch. I never met with the supervisor she told me I would meet with. I was very confused I WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED OR GIVEN A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE!!! THEY JUST USED ME FOR FREE LABOR and then emailed me to tell me that I was not chosen, like seriously? I'm so done with the company!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't too bad. They talked about the company, and how things were run, and they sort of see how you react to what they tell you. It honestly wasn't too nervewracking, rather it was more casual. Just be genuine and give honest answers. The company wants to see that you're dedicated to what you do, and they stress that you should know your limits, because retail really isn't for everyone.

Sample Coordinator Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied on their website and shortly after, I received a phone call from the recruiter. The on-site interview was very brief. The interviewer gave minimal questions for you to answer and basically talked about the functionally of the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Sent my application on LinkedIn. After a week, I contacted the HR recruiters on LinkedIn. Got a call the next day and was asked general questions: what I had done before, why I wanted the position and what salary I wanted. Then, the HR manager called me to set up an in person interview.

The interview was one on one with the customer service manager. He wanted a discussion and make sure to get to know who I was as a person to see if I would be a fit with the Forever21 culture. Normally, his director should have been there but he couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• - What are your hobbies?
      - Why are you interested in this position?
      - Do you have any past experience that could be relevant to customer service?
      - How do you want your boss to be?
      - How do you want your relationships with your colleagues to be?
      Answer Question

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter that contacted me throughout the whole process was really sweet. I had a phone interview with her that lasted 5-10 minutes. She said she would contact me to schedule an interview. I went in for the first interview with the manager that I would have been working with & it went well. She was really nice and answered any questions I had. They e-mailed me to come in for a second interview and the lady who interviewed me seemed uninterested the whole time. She also made me wait for 15 minutes and only interviewed me for 5 minutes. Maybe she was just busy that day but it made me feel like I was wasting her time.
    She left before I could ask any questions. I sent a follow up email and no response. Finally, the recruiter emailed saying they were going with someone else.