Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

204 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through company website and received a response the following week to set up a phone interview. We set up a time that worked for both our availabilites and the recruiter missed the appointment without any notification. Had to reschedule, couple of days later I received the call from a "screener" and lasted maybe 7 minutes. Really fast. Asked me why I wanted Forever 21 and about a previous job. After, they explained the position and what it entailed. The recruiter asked me if I was interested and I said yes. The recruiter then said they would pass my resume on to HR and if they liked what they saw I would hear back. Never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how your past experience or job can help you succeed in the new position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Downey, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied in person and got a call 2 days later for an interview (attach resume to application), The interview was great the manager made me very comfortable just smile, be energized and overly joyed to be there. It took about 15 minutes just me and her in a little room. I got a call back 3 days later even though I was told it would be weeks. I got a call from the co-manager telling me to take my ID, and social (thats all I was told), I had no idea if I got the job or not but I assumed it was an orientation (I was right). After reading the handbook and filling out loads of paperwork I was told I would receive my schedule and employee number within the next 2 weeks. After a week and a half I called to confirm that I was still going to get that email because it was taking a while and I was getting paranoid; the co-manager picked up and let me know that she remembers calling me AND speaking to me the day after the orientation to go back In to provide one more signature when in Reality I did not get any calls and never heard from her the day after orientation. therefor I was out of the system just like that and did not get the job:) instead I was told I would have to reapply.....I was very confused and upset. I heard a lot of negative things about working at forever 21 but didn't believe it.... I should have. Keep in mind I answered every unknown phone call I got from downey just in case it was forever 21 and even after checking my recents, I did not receive any calls from them. This showed me how unorganized they are. But its okay it just was not meant to be and ended up landing a job at Disneyland!!!! everything worked out in the end.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview took 3 hours. I had to speak with 2 people. The first person I waited almost an hour for and spoke with for 20 min. The second person was also late and I waited almost another hour for a 10 min conversation. This was already a red flag for the understaffed department

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (City of Industry, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A group interview, fun, easy and open. It was about 3-4 people and we all took turns sharing our answers. Only one interviewer and he was very kind. Simple interview.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for, a permanent job, a seasonal jobs?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I found out about the job opening through Indeed. I decided to give it a shot and applied online on June 10th, 2017. I received a call Monday, which was June 12th, and was asked if I was interested in attending an interview later that same day. The call was around 11 am and I agreed to stop by for the interview at 3 pm. I arrived 10 minutes earlier but got interviewed right away. The interview was quite easy. Simple questions like; "Tell me about yourself" and "What are your weaknesses and strengths" and I was asked about my work history. I was hired on the spot and was asked to come in on Wednesday to start my orientation but I was not able to attend so I am going to start next Wednesday on this upcoming week. Just be sure to sell yourself right and give them the impression that you will be dependable and trustworthy.

Interview Questions

• What would be a perfect excuse for showing up late?   1 Answer
    • What would you do in a sticky situation where you are helping a customer on the cash register and an angry customer interrupts you and starts to complain?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. Got an interview date for the Tuesday to come. I had an interview with H&M as well earlier that day. Between the two, Forever was more chill and laid back. H&M's was one on one and the questions were more in depth. F21's interview was a group interview. Us candidates were asked easy questions--nothing anyone wouldn't be prepared for. It was more like a conversation than an interview. All of us got hired on the spot and were told to do paperwork the next day for which we would be paid for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This was in 2012 and there were no Job Descriptions for the position even though I was replacing someone. I applied a few times before but finally heard back since I submitted my resume through an employee. I had a very quick phone screen and invited to come in for an interview. The recruiter was amazing and professional (no longer with the company). I met with the VP and it was only 15-20 minutes long. I got an offer 30 minutes later! The Recruiting Manager was a nightmare though (Jan?). Overall: Very quick and organized.

Faculty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Their Senior Recruiter contacted me to interview for a position they were going to start to build a Facilities Maintenance Department. We scheduled the date and time for the interview. Traveled to LA for the interview.

Interview Questions

• That is the weird part, they did not ask any questions. It was entirely upon me to provide what I would bring to them to implement the department. Gave examples of outside the box methods used to solve long standing issues.   1 Answer