Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

203 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very unprofessional. The manager had us standing around for 15-20 minutes, the group interview wasn't like 2 or 3 people, there were at least 10 people there, and on top of that we were standing in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask one of your teachers about you, what would they say?   1 Answer

Assistant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a phone interview after one week applying on LinkedIn. After answering all her questions, the recruiter then asked me if I have time later the afternoon or the next day for a in person interview. I chose to be interviewed on the same day. After two hours, another recruiter called and confirmed with the time and sent me a confirmed email after. The in person interview was at 4pm at their headquarter. Met both the manager and Sr. director of the department (Sr. director was so busy so only stayed for 5 minutes). The entire interview took about 40 minutes. Mostly asked about what kind of experience I had and how those would related to the position they are hiring. Both are super nice and informative. In the end, the manager told me they wish to fill the position asap and it will took probably 7 days for them to make a decision and move on.

I received an offer phone call exactly 7 days after. Accept the offer and the recruiter told me it takes 2-3 weeks for them to confirm on the offer before sending out the official offer letter. I received the offer letter and my first day information about 10 days after the verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at your current or previous job.   Answer Question

Assistant Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career site on the Forever 21 website. It took 3 weeks for them to contact me back after contacting the Hiring Manager several times. Once I was called in for an interview, it was a month past the time of actually applying for the position and I was scheduled to come in the next Friday, making it 5 weeks from the time I applied, and at 4 pm, which was extremely inconvenient given traffic in LA and the location of their headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness? What do you think you can contribute to the company? Who are our top competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Valencia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application form on a Monday and got a call from the store manager on a Thursday asking if I'm available for a one-on-one interview later that day. I went to the store and was attended to almost immediately. It was a pretty informal interview. No question was too difficult to answer. To wrap everything up, the manager asked me to pick two outfits for her - outfits that should match her given preferences.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was an hour, the second was about thirty minutes. The overall interview process wasn't too difficult. I first went to the front desk to check in, and then the recruiter helped me after that.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at the job fair. It was Very short (less than five minutes), very easy, no hard questions (I got asked only 2) and got hired on the spot.

Fit Model/Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter to send photos and answer a few questions. Weeks later she called to set up an interview. I was told to wear leggings and a tank top. When I got to the interview the recruiter came down to get me and put me in a room where I was told I would be interviewed, after waiting in the room for about 15 minutes she came to get me and took me to another place where I just tried on clothes for about an hour for the buyer then the recruiter came back to get me and that was it and told me she would be in touch. I never met with the supervisor she told me I would meet with. I was very confused I WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED OR GIVEN A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE!!! THEY JUST USED ME FOR FREE LABOR and then emailed me to tell me that I was not chosen, like seriously? I'm so done with the company!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't too bad. They talked about the company, and how things were run, and they sort of see how you react to what they tell you. It honestly wasn't too nervewracking, rather it was more casual. Just be genuine and give honest answers. The company wants to see that you're dedicated to what you do, and they stress that you should know your limits, because retail really isn't for everyone.

Sample Coordinator Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied on their website and shortly after, I received a phone call from the recruiter. The on-site interview was very brief. The interviewer gave minimal questions for you to answer and basically talked about the functionally of the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Sent my application on LinkedIn. After a week, I contacted the HR recruiters on LinkedIn. Got a call the next day and was asked general questions: what I had done before, why I wanted the position and what salary I wanted. Then, the HR manager called me to set up an in person interview.

The interview was one on one with the customer service manager. He wanted a discussion and make sure to get to know who I was as a person to see if I would be a fit with the Forever21 culture. Normally, his director should have been there but he couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• - What are your hobbies?
      - Why are you interested in this position?
      - Do you have any past experience that could be relevant to customer service?
      - How do you want your boss to be?
      - How do you want your relationships with your colleagues to be?   Answer Question