Forever 21 Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.2

199 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Irvine, CA).

Interview

There wasn't one. The process was highly disorganized and the meeting was held out side on a bench. Paperwork was to be completed at a nearby coffee shop about 45 minutes to an hour later.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied the night before and got called in the same day to do an 1-1 interview. I also got hired that day an hour after the interview. Very easy going interview, manager just asked personal questions and some professional ones.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Why do you want to work for Forever 21?
      3. What is your major?
      4. Explain your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was super nice and quick to schedule me in for an interview. I sent follow up emails after the interview and the recruiter said she would update me later on in the week, but failed to do so as I followed up once agin. She called me later in the day to tell me that the department took a while to update her then said the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person. Don't think about applying here if you have related work experience in the Korean businesses in the DTLA fashion district. They will go through the phone screening with you and tell you to come to their offices, but they will not hire you. Also, if they ask if you are bilingual and you say yes (Korean), expect the entire interview to progress in Korean.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Brea, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to the open interview they had. The open interviews started at about 11am or 12pm and ended at 2. I got there with my resume and ID at 1 and I didn't get interviewed until 3pm so get ready to wait for a while. After I got interviewed, I was hired on the spot. Then, me and 3 other applicants filled out paper work and were filled in on policies and other work related things. It was pretty good, it just took way longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• How do stay up to date on the latest fashion trends?   Answer Question
    • If you don't know the answer to a question a customer has, how do you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If a customer comes in looking for clothing regarding a specific event, are you capable of finding and styling the customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about customer service?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward, I was ask a few simple questions that lead to putting together a few outfits and taking a tour around the store. Super easy, nothing to really lose sleep about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call for an interview, came in the next day and asked for the assistant manager. I was then taken to a table where a group interview was being held. The assistant manager was very nice and made the the interview like a big conversation. We were all asked around 5 questions I believe.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very basic and straightforward. Was contacted by recruiter shortly after applying on company website. Came in for an in-person interview and met with the Production Coordinator, the Manager and also briefly met upper management. Didn't ask too much about my previous experience - only wanted to know why I wanted to be in production, do I understand what the role truly entails, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

i got the call to go in and ask for one of the managers that i wont name. I waited for 15 mins and was taken to an office were one of the managers interviewed me. Then i had a second onterview right after that. When i finished with second interview they told me i got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied to Forever 21 on a Wednesday and was asked to come in for an interview that same Saturday. The interview was with the hiring manager and it was very laid back and relaxed, no stress really. We talked for literally 5 minutes and she asked about my past work experience and what I valued most with good customer service. She was genuinely very interested in my background and I was offered the position on the spot. I was asked to begin working that coming Wednesday but was unable to because of a conflict with classes.

Interview Questions

• What is your past work experience, and do you have any experience with sales or customer service?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever experienced an instance where a customer was very unhappy? How did you approach the situation?   Answer Question
    • What about the customer service is most important to you when you first enter a store?   1 Answer
    • Due to it being summer and the mall extending its hours of operation, there are instances when you may have to stay after hours to help prepare for the next day. Do you have any problem working past 10PM?   Answer Question

I had a conflict with my summer class/training schedule that could not be worked out. I also received a job offer from another company.