Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I walked in the store, at that time they were having a job fair. I filled out an application, waited for about 30 mins. They called my group in, they interviewed us and all of us got hired. I brought the paperwork back two days letter and started working right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, the manager went on and on, how she was so shy when she started in sales. But at the end of the day she picked the most outgoing girls. They should really remember where they came from.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a standard group interview. We was put in a room with other candidates and went around answering questions. Overall it was a very easy process. They let us know the same day if we got it by calling our phones later that night.

Interview Questions

• Why forever 21?
      What does community service mean to you?
      what can you bring to the table?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Interview

Questions were really easy. The basic interview questions. I was basically hired on the spot so I guess they really needed people. This store isn't like a huge, special "times square" type store so the interview was pretty chill.

Interview Questions

• What was it like working for your other jobs? What can you bring to F21? Situation questions..etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and pretty typical questions. The interview was really casual and they were honest about the salary which is by hour. They also stated that they would not help with moving to CA.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There is an interview conducted with two managers and about 10 to 15 applicants. They ask about backgrounds tell you about rules that they don't even follow. And the interview was long drawn out and put some people to sleep. The interview experience wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

• What's your name how old are you what experience do you have in sales.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Garden City, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward to me. I filled out an application in person and they told me to come back on Tuesday to turn it in. The manager gave me a mini interview that day and I was also called that day for another interview on Thursday. It was a 4 person group interview. They asked simple questions, none that would startle you. The interview took 40 mins. At the end, the manager called me up for a 1-on-1 and she gave me the position immediately. We all got the job except for one girl who came late. Helpful tips: DONT BE LATE! If the interviewer is waiting on you, don't expect to be hired. Dress appropriately. They will notice (obviously). Goodluck everyone!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Was a group interview where the two managers asked simple questions about our knowledge of the company & what we would do in specific situations. Then we were asked to select pieces of clothing to create an outfit for a customer in a specific scenario. Then the managers splits us up in 2 groups, those who got the jobs and those who didn't. I was lucky enough to be the one who was hired immediately

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Forever 21? What would does a customer yells at you and causes a scene? Why would like to work at Forever 21?   Answer Question