Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.1

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

I first called to see if they were hiring and when I heard they were I went inside and picked up an application. After two days I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The interview was 1 on 1 and the manager was chill she looked very attentive every time I answered a question. She called me back the next day asking if I was still interested in the job opportunity and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer can't find a specific item in our store, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy. The person who interviewed me called me right after the interview to offer me the job. They asked me about my schedule and I let them know my weekend was open. I was the only person to get the job in the group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me the offer I wanted .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I walked in the store, at that time they were having a job fair. I filled out an application, waited for about 30 mins. They called my group in, they interviewed us and all of us got hired. I brought the paperwork back two days letter and started working right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, the manager went on and on, how she was so shy when she started in sales. But at the end of the day she picked the most outgoing girls. They should really remember where they came from.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a standard group interview. We was put in a room with other candidates and went around answering questions. Overall it was a very easy process. They let us know the same day if we got it by calling our phones later that night.

Interview Questions

• Why forever 21?
      What does community service mean to you?
      what can you bring to the table?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied in store, filled out an application left it with a manager & when I got home that same day they called me in for a interview a couple days later. I went in and it was a group interview, they asked a lot of scenario customer service based questions which were all pretty easy. You just have to make yourself stand out a lot and you'll get the job honestly.

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Interview

Questions were really easy. The basic interview questions. I was basically hired on the spot so I guess they really needed people. This store isn't like a huge, special "times square" type store so the interview was pretty chill.

Interview Questions

• What was it like working for your other jobs? What can you bring to F21? Situation questions..etc.   Answer Question