Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with six people, myself included. The manager said she will be with us in 15 minutes, but we ended up waiting almost an hour. She met us in the shoe department upstairs and then led us downstairs to the first floor where she held our interview outside the store in the main area of the mall. She asked us only a couple of simple questions and looked like she didn't have any interest at all about whatever answer we gave her. It was also too loud in the mall to hear the other candidates answers.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about a job opportunity here at Forever 21?   1 Answer
    • What are you're strengths? Your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, the manager went on and on, how she was so shy when she started in sales. But at the end of the day she picked the most outgoing girls. They should really remember where they came from.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was rather quick because it was my first. Make sure not to say any ums or likes (that was my fatal mistake in addition to not being able to finish the questions)

Interview Questions

• What are your previous working experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever went through a tough situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Short Hills, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short &I everything went well.they ask a lot of ? About your previous job.they was well organized & they interview was giving by a lady.the store was clean

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for them   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

It wasn't hard at all.It was pretty easy but nerve racking for me since I hate group interviews. A woman interviewed me.She was really nice and asked us questions individually. F21 mostly targets those who are young.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hicksville, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very small and easy. Questions were easy to answer and also easy for anyone to lie about. Questions were not based on how you would handle stress and how you would feel working long hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and why should we hire you. What do you like most about forever 21. What else do you enjoy doing not work related   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There were so many people in line for the group therapy. The employer was very intimidating and fast pace. Hearing about others' success made us feel even more intimidated. I didn't have a resume and she made me feel like I was stuck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very laidback and chill. It was a group interview with 3 people including myself. The hiring manager only asked three questions: what do we think customer service is? Why forever 21? How would we describe ourselves? Be sure to be yourself and be polite. The other two applicants had experience whereas I didn't but I didn't let that discourage me.

Interview Questions

• why forever 21?
      describe yourself?
      what is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I looked online to see when Forever 21 were having their job fairs in my area. The day of the job fair I went and there was A LOT or people there. We all filled out an application and then waited on line to be interviewed. The manager was calling 3 people from the line to do a group interview and the assistant manager would call one person from the line to do a 1:1 interview ( so the line went by pretty fast ) I ended up doing a group interview with two other people and I stood out really well. The manager was very nice and told me to come back the day after next with my information. That day I brought in my information and filled out documents and had a tour of the store as well as the other people who got hired ( it was many of us who got hired)

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bad experience you had with forever 21 ?   1 Answer