Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.1

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, line was really long but it was a group interview and the lady was really mean and impatient. She had everyone talking over the blaring music and if you could do it she would just skip you or flat out ignore you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There were so many people in line for the group therapy. The employer was very intimidating and fast pace. Hearing about others' success made us feel even more intimidated. I didn't have a resume and she made me feel like I was stuck.

AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience with alot of emphasis on corporate culture and social impact and community. The manager was helpful in defining the day to day work requirements and what their needs were.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about your work   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with Visual Manager and Distrist Visual Manager. Warm and welcoming questions. Interest in hiring creative individuals with a sense of fashion awareness. Interview took approximately one hour and was a very open dialogue

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

I first called to see if they were hiring and when I heard they were I went inside and picked up an application. After two days I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The interview was 1 on 1 and the manager was chill she looked very attentive every time I answered a question. She called me back the next day asking if I was still interested in the job opportunity and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer can't find a specific item in our store, what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview that lasted about 7-10 minutes. A couple of questions were personal and work related. Also, work scenarios were given that involves you decisions with customers. Groups included about 4-5 individuals.

Interview Questions

• What is the most trendy item in today's fashion that you own   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Riverhead, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Normal questions, interviewer was super nice and there just asked you about what past experience in customer service you had, with a few scenarios but they were normal ones. I got hired that day and came in a few days later for training and such.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. Just be yourself and honest about who you are and your work experience. Make sure to come dressed in something that y bought from forever 21. They like to see tat you are a regular customer yourself and genuinely enjoy fashion.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After a series of typical interview questions (background, interest in the company and position), you are then asked to pick 6-9 different outfits within an hour to be judged by the manager. You can grab anything in the store for complete looks and should include accessories such as jewelry, hats, sunglasses, shoes, etc. at your discretion.