Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, line was really long but it was a group interview and the lady was really mean and impatient. She had everyone talking over the blaring music and if you could do it she would just skip you or flat out ignore you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There were so many people in line for the group therapy. The employer was very intimidating and fast pace. Hearing about others' success made us feel even more intimidated. I didn't have a resume and she made me feel like I was stuck.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After a series of typical interview questions (background, interest in the company and position), you are then asked to pick 6-9 different outfits within an hour to be judged by the manager. You can grab anything in the store for complete looks and should include accessories such as jewelry, hats, sunglasses, shoes, etc. at your discretion.

Assistant Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and pretty typical questions. The interview was really casual and they were honest about the salary which is by hour. They also stated that they would not help with moving to CA.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, the manager went on and on, how she was so shy when she started in sales. But at the end of the day she picked the most outgoing girls. They should really remember where they came from.

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Interview

Questions were really easy. The basic interview questions. I was basically hired on the spot so I guess they really needed people. This store isn't like a huge, special "times square" type store so the interview was pretty chill.

Interview Questions

• What was it like working for your other jobs? What can you bring to F21? Situation questions..etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I walked in the store, at that time they were having a job fair. I filled out an application, waited for about 30 mins. They called my group in, they interviewed us and all of us got hired. I brought the paperwork back two days letter and started working right away

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. I was asked to describe myself. Then I was asked a question related to the store and fashion. The other people being interviewed were each asked a different second question. Less than two weeks later I received a phone call telling me that I was hired for the position.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was rather quick because it was my first. Make sure not to say any ums or likes (that was my fatal mistake in addition to not being able to finish the questions)

Interview Questions

• What are your previous working experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever went through a tough situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question