Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.1

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy. The person who interviewed me called me right after the interview to offer me the job. They asked me about my schedule and I let them know my weekend was open. I was the only person to get the job in the group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me the offer I wanted .

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview that lasted about 7-10 minutes. A couple of questions were personal and work related. Also, work scenarios were given that involves you decisions with customers. Groups included about 4-5 individuals.

Interview Questions

• What is the most trendy item in today's fashion that you own   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Riverhead, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Normal questions, interviewer was super nice and there just asked you about what past experience in customer service you had, with a few scenarios but they were normal ones. I got hired that day and came in a few days later for training and such.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I went to an open call during the morning session. I filled the application and brought my resume. Took us to the back room and questioned us there.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite fashion icon?
      State one thing about yourself.
      Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Freehold, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

they make sure to ask you what is your style and how you apply it to customer. young customer required. they also ask if you yourself are a customer to know the brand

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Took one day, It was a group interview, went by at a normal speed. Heard back within a few days. I dressed in Forever 21 attire and had a very bubbly personality.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. Just be yourself and honest about who you are and your work experience. Make sure to come dressed in something that y bought from forever 21. They like to see tat you are a regular customer yourself and genuinely enjoy fashion.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

Welcoming and professional. The interviewer was kind and communicated very well. Many questions asked in reference to prior retail experience. Did not take too much time, very enjoyable and fun.

Interview Questions

• If hired, are you looking into moving up in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There is an interview conducted with two managers and about 10 to 15 applicants. They ask about backgrounds tell you about rules that they don't even follow. And the interview was long drawn out and put some people to sleep. The interview experience wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

• What's your name how old are you what experience do you have in sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a standard group interview. We was put in a room with other candidates and went around answering questions. Overall it was a very easy process. They let us know the same day if we got it by calling our phones later that night.

Interview Questions

• Why forever 21?
      What does community service mean to you?
      what can you bring to the table?
      Tell me about yourself