Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Shortest interview ever! Every person was asked two questions. The questions tested your personality and how original, but still yourself you could be. The guy that interviewed me was super nice. I applied in person, waited on a line with at least 50 other applicants, which went a lot quicker than I thought.

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Freehold, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in person at the Freehold Raceway Mall location. About five days later I received a call to schedule an interview for the next day. It was a very short interview with the manager. It was extremely casual and relaxed. She went over what I wrote on the application and then asked a few other questions. I was offered a job on the spot and was given some paperwork to fill out after.

Interview Questions

• What is a strength of yours? / What is a skill you want to improve on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation I received the pay I wrote on the application

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Woodbridge, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was rather quick because it was my first. Make sure not to say any ums or likes (that was my fatal mistake in addition to not being able to finish the questions)

Interview Questions

• What are your previous working experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever went through a tough situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. Just be yourself and honest about who you are and your work experience. Make sure to come dressed in something that y bought from forever 21. They like to see tat you are a regular customer yourself and genuinely enjoy fashion.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Group interview with 7 to 8 people, they tell you on the spot if you are hired and you start a week later. the interview suck and the hiring process sucked they took over with my paper work it was at once point i wasn't in the system and they made me work anyways until pay day came and they told me i can't work until my paper work is processed which took about 1 month.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Part of your group interview process should include teamwork exercises to see how the candidates react to the situation. The teamwork exercises do not need to be related to the job position because they are being used only to evaluate each candidate's teamwork abilities. Some exercises can include breaking up the groups into smaller teams and having each team build a house of cards, telling each team to write an original short story or keeping the group intact and having candidates ask questions of each other to learn more about them as individuals.

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Elmhurst, NY).

Interview

The interview was very brief and I was hired the same day , was my second job ever so didn't need much experience.i applied at a job fair in the mall , they gave me a call about three days later , my interview was during a very busy season for the company so the interview was very rushed

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked me for my salary aspirations how long I wanted to work and where I had worked before. They made us play with some friends a very bad game and I got bored a lot

Visual Merchandising Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Really simple process. Very unprofessional when I went to the store for an interview, interviewer forgot she was meeting with me and went on lunch and had me wait for her to get back from lunch. A quick 10 minute interview, where more than half of it was spent on picking outfits and merchandising them accordingly to my style.

Interview Questions

• - How do you keep yourself involved in the fashion industry?
      - Who is your fashion idol?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

- I went to an open call on a friday and showed up really early. (If the open call runs from 10am-2pm be there at 9:45.)
    - It was a group interview.
    - After the interview we were told that we got the job and had to fill out some paper work.
    - We were told to come back on Monday to hand in the paper work.