Forever 21 Production Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They have 4 people interview you at the same time, which I'm 99% sure they do it as a scare tactic, which didn't work; It just makes the entire interview inefficient. 3 out of the 4 people asked questions that were completely irrelevant to the position, which also showed that they were in there, just because, and really didn't have any idea what they were talking about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Forever 21?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Slow process of waiting to hear back. I had to follow up a couple of times. In the end, it didn't work out because they changed their minds. The recruiter, however, was super sweet.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

insanely easy
    questions were not difficult at all
    almost even seemed as if they wanted to just fill the position and not even waste their time interviewing
    the pay was kind of low seeing as i would be taking a pay cut, thankfully i was able to negotiate and bring them up to something i felt comfortable with

Interview Questions

• are you willing to stay longer if need be and work with a large team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional HR and was very disappointed - got an e-mail 2 days after submitting my application for a corporate position in Los Angeles, saying how excited they are to get my application and with a request to set up a phone interview. Agreed on a day and time, they confirmed, and no phone call. Not an e-mail to reschedule, not a notification, nothing. E-mailed back to the recruiter with a very friendly reminder to reschedule and never heard from her back. I hope that recruiters understand that even a phone interview requires an applicant several hours to prepare, plans need to be changed for that day to accommodate the phone call, and to hear absolutely nothing is disrespectful.

For the record, I'm not an entry-level employee (not that it matters, all potential employees deserve respect). The position I was applying for is still advertised. I hope company improves its hiring practices and learns how to monitor their HR Dept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

We had 3 interviews on the phone, one followed another. She said they will call me back, instead of calling me back, they send me an email to explain why I am over qualified for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewer seemed like he didn't want to be there

Kept saying "idc about this but they make me ask you this..."

The interviewer was also late,
    Walked me around after the interview to show me corporate, didn't explain much but just walked around not saying much

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work over time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with the HR department. They asked basic questions about work history and skills. The 2nd step was in person interview with the head of the department and direct manager. The interview questions were very basic, nothing too specific.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview took 3 hours. I had to speak with 2 people. The first person I waited almost an hour for and spoke with for 20 min. The second person was also late and I waited almost another hour for a 10 min conversation. This was already a red flag for the understaffed department

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through company website and received a response the following week to set up a phone interview. We set up a time that worked for both our availabilites and the recruiter missed the appointment without any notification. Had to reschedule, couple of days later I received the call from a "screener" and lasted maybe 7 minutes. Really fast. Asked me why I wanted Forever 21 and about a previous job. After, they explained the position and what it entailed. The recruiter asked me if I was interested and I said yes. The recruiter then said they would pass my resume on to HR and if they liked what they saw I would hear back. Never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how your past experience or job can help you succeed in the new position.   Answer Question