Forever 21 Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Interview was not difficult - consisted of why I wanted the job and why I think I would be a good fit. Requirement for this position included competency in the Korean language.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Had a 5-10 minute phone interview first before being invited to interview in-person. Did 2-3 more interviews with different managers where they asked about why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The first phone interview was very thorough. The second was super unprofessional. One of the interviewers couldn't even set up the screen right so that I could see her. ( It was a video interview). The entire interview they made a point to say how stressed out they were. They didn't really ask any encouraging positive questions. It was very stern. Overall wouldn't ever want to work for this company based on the fact that they do not seem happy to be there at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Applied through company website and received a response the following week to set up a phone interview. We set up a time that worked for both our availabilites and the recruiter missed the appointment without any notification. Had to reschedule, couple of days later I received the call from a "screener" and lasted maybe 7 minutes. Really fast. Asked me why I wanted Forever 21 and about a previous job. After, they explained the position and what it entailed. The recruiter asked me if I was interested and I said yes. The recruiter then said they would pass my resume on to HR and if they liked what they saw I would hear back. Never did.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?
  • Please explain how your past experience or job can help you succeed in the new position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview took 3 hours. I had to speak with 2 people. The first person I waited almost an hour for and spoke with for 20 min. The second person was also late and I waited almost another hour for a 10 min conversation. This was already a red flag for the understaffed department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

5 different people came in and out to see where my best fit was, everyone had something different to say, I was confused as to why 5 different people were trying to interview me. I never met the HR rep, no guideline or explanation of what was going on or who I was going to meet. Scattered interview so I ended up confused.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you want to work here?
  • From these samples, which ones do you think are best sellers and worst sellers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Very unprofessional HR and was very disappointed - got an e-mail 2 days after submitting my application for a corporate position in Los Angeles, saying how excited they are to get my application and with a request to set up a phone interview. Agreed on a day and time, they confirmed, and no phone call. Not an e-mail to reschedule, not a notification, nothing. E-mailed back to the recruiter with a very friendly reminder to reschedule and never heard from her back. I hope that recruiters understand that even a phone interview requires an applicant several hours to prepare, plans need to be changed for that day to accommodate the phone call, and to hear absolutely nothing is disrespectful. For the record, I'm not an entry-level employee (not that it matters, all potential employees deserve respect). The position I was applying for is still advertised. I hope company improves its hiring practices and learns how to monitor their HR Dept.

4 people found this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Slow process of waiting to hear back. I had to follow up a couple of times. In the end, it didn't work out because they changed their minds. The recruiter, however, was super sweet.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

They have 4 people interview you at the same time, which I'm 99% sure they do it as a scare tactic, which didn't work; It just makes the entire interview inefficient. 3 out of the 4 people asked questions that were completely irrelevant to the position, which also showed that they were in there, just because, and really didn't have any idea what they were talking about.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Forever 21?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

Interviewer seemed like he didn't want to be there Kept saying "idc about this but they make me ask you this..." The interviewer was also late, Walked me around after the interview to show me corporate, didn't explain much but just walked around not saying much

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work over time
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews