Forever 21 Retail Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Retail Associate

Forever 21 Retail Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kentwood, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Kentwood, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I first met with one of the managers and she asked me some basic questions. I was in a small group with one other girl. Her and I took turns answering questions. Then we met with the store manager and he introduced himself and asked us a couple questions. Then he asked each of us to find an outfit in store and then explain why we picked it out and who the look was inspired by and what occasion this outfit was for. They really want you to pick 6+ items. This is because if you were to show these items to a customer they're likely to only buy half the things you show them. We want them to buy at least 3 things minimum.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here as opposed to another store?   Answer Question
  • Strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • How have you handled a disagreement or conflict with a customer or coworker in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Eatontown, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

I was hired very quickly due to the busy holiday shopping season. I obtained an application, filled it out in another location, returned with the completed application, had a conversation with an employee who has hiring authority about my availability, and was hired on the spot. The process was quick and efficient because they have a very big need to fill for the holiday shopping rush. I will be starting in one week, and I'm really looking forward to it. The store is brand new, and the appearance is fantastic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very organized and clear hiring process. Like any other interview, but this one especially, you'd be best prepared if you knew exactly what you wanted out of a job here.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your current employee gave you a counter-offer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Staten Island, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

It was very laid back and they mostly judged you on how well you interact with customer and how well your fashion sense is. I felt that the workers there are very immature and were very rude when I came out of the interview room.

Interview Questions

• They had asked me "What did i think of style?" I didn't really completely understand the question honestly because, everyone has a style whether you find it attractive or not. I didn't understand what they mean of when i said think of style, I just answered what it ,meant to me.   Answer Question

I had another job opportunity