Forever 21 Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group interviews, asked everyone the same questions to get to know them. Wanted to know what they would do if they got a difficult customer, or how they would handle a situation if someone wanted a new outfit to go to a concert or something.

Interview Questions

• Go around the store and pick out an outfit i would wear somewhere.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Bronx, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 months and I got an interview at the end of September 2019 and I was interviewed with a few other people and we were each to take turns answering the questions asked.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked basic questions but be sure to be one of the firsts to talk. It was a fairly easy interview since it’s such a laid back environment. Let your personality shine through.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied online for the job, I received a call to set up a time for the interview, I attended the interview and recieved a phone call that I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Downey, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager at Forever 21. I was 1/3 girls. It was pretty fast and the lady that interviewed me seemed as if she was pretending to be okay by interviewing us. I felt bad after I got out because at the time I was pregnant and when I mentioned that she looked down as if she was dissatisfied with me.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience contribute to what we do here?   1 Answer
    • What was my highest level of education?   1 Answer
    • Would you be able to bend and get up when putting away clothing?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was a group interview with four other girls. They manager giving us the interview was very laid back and wanted the interview to be a fun way to get to know one another. The questions were pretty easy like "tell me about yourself, what is your greatest challenge". Then after that interview we had another interview with one of the store leads which was an even more chill interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was fast and they just asked a few questions. They were friendly, very welcoming, and really nice. Lucky enough, they hired me right away after the interview which was exciting!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Group interview. Every person was asked same question. The interview took about 30 minutes . We were asked generic interview questions. Overall it was an ok interview. There were no hard questions asked.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Brief And Easy Basically Ask Situation Questions And Behavior Questions . Group Interview Very Easy . I Was Hired The Next Day After My Interview . Go In Confident And Ready . Talked More About The Job The Atmosphere The People Most Importantly The Compensation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview pretty easy. Just asked everyone basic questions to get to know the different personalities and then asked scenario questions to see how well you would handle a situation

Interview Questions

• If you caught a co worker stealing how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer