Forever 21 Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Don’t have much to say since it was a retail position but the workers make it worth it . weekends are a disaster however so good luck

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview was really short. She just asked me availabilty, if I would consider myself a perfectionist and why I wanted to work there. It was my first job as a teenager and I think they only hired me because they needed employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Quick interview in office, professional questions but nonprofessional atmosphere, very last minute, and seemed half-assed. Didn't expect to get an interview right away, slight interruption during the interview process as well

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was the hardest moment you've experienced in your past job with customer service?

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I applied in-person where I asked about my availability. A week later or so I got called for an interview which was to be in a few days. I was interviewed outside of the store in the mall so I was kind of intimidated by all the people around me. After a week, I was called for a job offer and I took it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why Forever 21? I did not have any prior experience so they asked very basic questions.

Forever 21

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

When I applied there they asked me for my availability. A week later I got called for an interview which was to be in a few days. A week after the interview, I was notified that I got the job and was to start within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I went up to the manager and asked her if they were looking for work. She looked at my resume and told me to come in next week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Group interviews, asked everyone the same questions to get to know them. Wanted to know what they would do if they got a difficult customer, or how they would handle a situation if someone wanted a new outfit to go to a concert or something.

Interview Questions
  • Go around the store and pick out an outfit i would wear somewhere.

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 in Nov 2019

Interview

It was a group interview and I felt that everyone copied each others answers which was not fair. I felt that it was hard to standout in the group interview because each person did not get much time to speak.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Bronx, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 months and I got an interview at the end of September 2019 and I was interviewed with a few other people and we were each to take turns answering the questions asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked basic questions but be sure to be one of the firsts to talk. It was a fairly easy interview since it’s such a laid back environment. Let your personality shine through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews