Forever 21 Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Monroeville, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

- Apply in store (faster) or online
- Interviews within a week
- Offer within 3 days
-Paperwork took the longest at 2 weeks
- Another week for orientation
- Began within a month of applying

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Short interview, had to do two interviews. Was working on the floor in a little over a week. Had to fill out a lot of paper work. Old system, nothing computerized. Back ground check to a minute.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

it was at the store, after you finish filling up the application form, they start interviewing people. they asked me some basic questions and after 30 days they called me if i want the job

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was during the holiday season. They were having walk-in interviews. I saw the sign, walked in, filled out an application, then I was interview by a manager on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

We went and sat in a quiet place in the store. Usually we do group interviews but since no one is applying anymore its down to one person per interview. Very laid back

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about fashion of course   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair. So I had to wait in line and fill out an application. They called us in one by one to be interviewed. Standard job fair practices.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interview, after a few days of applying. It was a group interview but it was pretty fun didn't feel much like an interview. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Ask for us to put together an outfit for a certain event. Then had to explain why you picked the each piece of the outfit.

Also asked other questions like what made you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with another girl, was asked simple questions about customer service, interests in working with F21 specifically and what we were looking for out of our job. Most pertinent question was regarding our regular availability

Interview Questions

• What do you think about fashion and how it relates to F21?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Called me the very next day filling out the application. Came in for an interview within 2 days. I was very confident and the questions were very easy. I had all confidence that I would get this job because I have more than enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have could have any super power, what you it be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Taylor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Small group interview with about 4 other people applying for the position with about 3 managers. Very welcoming, everyone asks the question after each other. Very friendly even though everyone is competing for the job it does not feel too competitive.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you could create one outfit to describe you in the store what would it be and why?   Answer Question