Forever 21 Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.2

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hand in cv in store , once they are recruiting they call you up for a face to face interview . Routine questions . What would you do etc etc etc etc

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this scenario   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Short , it was on the shop floor standing up , not in a proper setting , it was very rushed.
    I was a bit caught off guard as I expected to be in a room or sitting down without distractions of shoppers around me. The interviewer didn’t look me in the eye or barely looked up from her paperwork.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

handed in CV, invited to interview same day, referred to cv, asked questions about what I put on cv, asked questions about my skills and how I would give good customer service, interview lasted about 10 mins (much more casual than I anticipated!), was offered the job on the spot.

Was a nice interview overall, very friendly.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was for their opening store in Dublin.
    It was done in groups of around 30 people with 3 rounds you had to complete to get the job.
    First round was a group question round. Second was a test of your style (had to put an outfit together)
    Third was a one to one interview.
    It was a good process, you got to know people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Forever21   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Antwerp (Belgium)).

Interview

korte kennismakingsgesprek met 1 van de managers, standaardvragen en dan uitleg over de werking in de winkel. Zeiden dat ik binnen een paar dagen antwoord zou krijgen maar ze hebben mij minder dan een uur later mij opgebeld om me de job aan te bieden.

Interview Questions

• standaardvragen: interessen, 3 goede kwaliteiten, 3 slechte kwaliteiten   Answer Question