Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and simple. You interview with a group of candidates. The interviewer just go around in a circle asking about 3-4 questions individually. It was fast and the dress code was informal.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with lazy co-workers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Metairie, LA).

Interview

The interview is super easy. I really think everyone gets the job if you at least seem to have a tiny fashion instinct. Of course come "fashion forward" and be ready to answer like 3 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Daly City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

First off. I didn't even apply for this store lol. I was actually a customer waiting in line to use the fitting room. While I was waiting in line a lady who also is a customer had asked me "do you work here?" And I laughed and said no. But little did I know the guy who was the fitting room attendant was actually the store manager. He pulled me to the side and was like "hey! Would you be interested in working with us?" Caught me off guard to be honest, but I just got out of a horrid job so at this point I was open for any opportunity. So of course I said I'm definitely interested. The store manager then asked me to fill out an application, send him my resume which I did. Got called for an interview but he told me my interview wasn't really an interview lol I practically got the job. Thanks to that awesome store manager at the time because my position moved up to a higher position within months.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a passion for fashion?   Answer Question
    • What gives you interest for Forever 21 position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My recent job I was paid $9.00 he bumped up my pay rate to $10.00 as a sale associate, not too shabby at the time. Yet again this was like two years ago. Lol.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Walk in submit a paper application and wait for them to call you. They like to speak to the people applying prior to their group interview but just make sure you don't mention that you need money, they'll just throw your application away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 working skills you are good at ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Towson, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

I was never given an interview, was just hired based on application. I walkeld in filled out an application and the manager asked my availability and said I would be able to start imediately

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

They were having "on the spot" interviews at the time. They were fast and straight to the point. They basically wanted to know if I was able to "sell" Forever 21, by being nice, being fashion forward, and going the extra mile. Overall,very laid back, super easy questions to answer.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They call you for an open interview where you and 5 - 15 other people will get in a circle and they'll ask you interview questions. After they call you within a week if you got it.
    I don't remember any of the questions but you don't need experience so don't worry.
    Just be yourself. If they hire you and your a completely different person after it will not go well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Most of us started at $7.80 to $7.90. If you want to get an above average wage apply during holidays when we need to hire as much people as possible so the wages are extra high to get people in. Then you can stay as a regular part timer. Most get paid around $8.50 now.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

We had a group interview with the hiring manager, things went quickly, everyone was friendly and the manager was super honest and open with us about what the position entailed and her experiences working for the company over the past couple of years. Before leaving we were asked multiple times if we had any questions about the company or the position and the responsibilities. Anything she answered for us was in-depth! We were told that we would hear back later that afternoon or the following day. I was called four hours later and offered one of the positions, told I come in for orientation two days later and received all paperwork I needed to fill out, about 15 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in taking on more than one responsibility when its required?   Answer Question
    • Where do you find your style inspiration?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I simply walked in asked if hey we're hiring. Talked to the store manager for about 10 mins and got the job on the spot. Came back the same day with my information. Completed my orientation paperwork and started work with 2 days or my information being cleared in the systems

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in person after seeing a hiring sign while shopping , filled out application on spot and turned it in. Got a call 15 mins later so come in for a interview. It was a group interview with me and two other people. We went into a back room with 3 mangers . We sat in chairs and they just asked us about ourselves and work/customer service experience. Also they explained what they expected and asked if we were okay with it. Real easy and real simple. Just be confident and think quickly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came up with a damaged item and was upset ?   Answer Question
    • What celebrity do you think you are most like and why ?   Answer Question