Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.9

801 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The acting store manager, who quit a few months after I was hired, had me fill out my application in person. She looked it over, saw my education and prior retail experience, and essentially offered me the job on the spot. I had to clear a background check and fill out some more paperwork at home, but it was clear she wanted me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, only one other person interviewing in my group interview, but some people had 10 or more. One manager conducted the interview, only had one interview and next day got offered a job. Easy interview. Dress fashionable, they like that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing? What do you like about the company? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Uninterestedhiring manager monotonously going through the motions . Asked a series of questions in regard to my previous retail experience , my strengths and weaknesses, why I want to work there .

Interview Questions

• Any previous retail experience ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com with my resume got a call two days later for an interview at their job fair on Wednesday. She asked about my availability and to tell her about myself we talked my about my job at old navy. She told me that just by talking to me she can tell I'm a good fit for being an cashier. She called me later that day to come for orientation

Interview Questions

• Availability?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What would do if one of your co workers didn't show up for their shift at 12pm and you're suppose to leave at 10 am and it's a long line?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nogales, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nogales, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to Forever 21 like two weeks ago. They called me for an interview for today which is August 18, 2017. It was a group interview. There were supposed to be five girls but only four came. I was the only one wearing cat ears.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (City of Industry, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A group interview, fun, easy and open. It was about 3-4 people and we all took turns sharing our answers. Only one interviewer and he was very kind. Simple interview.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for, a permanent job, a seasonal jobs?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Willow Grove, PA).

Interview

The interview was held as a group, two managers were asking the same questions to the group of girls that were applying (myself included) . The questions were mostly introductions and the sort meant to break the ice among the 15+ crowd. There is no way that they didnt select their "chosen ones" based off of looks and physical appearance. I was chosen to work with about 5 or 6 other girls. Complete and utter waste of time employment. will never work retail again. Culture is very superficial, I should've guessed that though based off of the interview session.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I apply online and got call for interview the same day. And when I got interview I got ask a few easy question and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Roseville, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back and fun, the interviewer asked simple retail questions and it was a one on one outside the store. If they ask you if you have any questions, make sure you ask what the culture of the shop is like, they will appreciate that.