Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2017.

Interview

I had interview with F21 today and it was a group interview with 2 other girls one had worked with the company before as for me and the other girl we had no retail experience but I did work for fast food so I understand the concept of having great customer service skills and working a register. I had read many tips on the group interview on F21 and I seen a lot where you should try to be the first person to answer " which I was and was nervous lol " but I felt like they took their time to talk to me on my previous employment experience and they seemed interested on everything I was explaining and talked about. I think the best thing you can do is go in confident, smile and engage in the questions they ask talk to them normal but also to where they know that you can handle customer service .. As for the dress code I would recommend dress like the store it does somewhat matter during the interview and again try to be outspoken you want to prove to them that you want the job overall the interview was great for it being my first group interview they said it can take up 3 days for a phone call to know if you got hired today I received the phone call for the position 😊 Very excited!

Interview Questions

• What fashion icon do you look up to   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2017.

Interview

I called if I qualify for job. Then I got an interview. It was actually went well. But I didn't like that the manager actually didn't interview me instead it was some person in the front table. They told they were gonna call me to inform me. And they didnt. I would at least like a no you didn't qualify for job sorry honestly.

Interview Questions

• can someone that's not a manager can interview people?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They asked basic questions about your resume and why you want to work there. It took about 30'-45' because they were interviewing multiple people at once.

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. Got an interview date for the Tuesday to come. I had an interview with H&M as well earlier that day. Between the two, Forever was more chill and laid back. H&M's was one on one and the questions were more in depth. F21's interview was a group interview. Us candidates were asked easy questions--nothing anyone wouldn't be prepared for. It was more like a conversation than an interview. All of us got hired on the spot and were told to do paperwork the next day for which we would be paid for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy. It was inside of a busy mall. Questions were about your experience and why you want to work there. Nothing hard at all. I dressed as if I were working there but more put together. Dark wash jeans, no holes or tears, flats, and a nice blouse.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Concord, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and maybe 2 days later they called for an interview. Showed up in jeans and a nice shirt after class and was led in the back with 4 other girls. 3 of us were hired on the spot so its pretty easy. Honestly if you show up and put forth alittle bit of effort you will get this job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They was just looking for some one to full the position for the holidays. Interview was very laid back. My interview take place 30 minutes after my appointed time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer