Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy. It was inside of a busy mall. Questions were about your experience and why you want to work there. Nothing hard at all. I dressed as if I were working there but more put together. Dark wash jeans, no holes or tears, flats, and a nice blouse.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They was just looking for some one to full the position for the holidays. Interview was very laid back. My interview take place 30 minutes after my appointed time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was fast and smooth. I interviewed with the Manager Assistant and she briefly went over what the expectations were. It was fast paced and always on the go. There is always something to do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied online, I don't remember how long it took to get a call back. It was a group interview, there were a handful of people there and most of them got hired since it was for a seasonal position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you've had a good customer service experience, what happened?
      Tell us a time you've had a bad customer service experience, what happened?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Really informal, happened in a lounge area outside of the store. Interviewer had his questions written on a half-sheet of paper, was friendly but it just seemed really informal to me. I applied during the holidays (seasonal) so the interview was very quick, which I'm assuming was because they were interviewing so many people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a difficult decision that affected not only you but those around you?   Answer Question