Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They asked basic questions about your resume and why you want to work there. It took about 30'-45' because they were interviewing multiple people at once.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. Got an interview date for the Tuesday to come. I had an interview with H&M as well earlier that day. Between the two, Forever was more chill and laid back. H&M's was one on one and the questions were more in depth. F21's interview was a group interview. Us candidates were asked easy questions--nothing anyone wouldn't be prepared for. It was more like a conversation than an interview. All of us got hired on the spot and were told to do paperwork the next day for which we would be paid for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy. It was inside of a busy mall. Questions were about your experience and why you want to work there. Nothing hard at all. I dressed as if I were working there but more put together. Dark wash jeans, no holes or tears, flats, and a nice blouse.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They was just looking for some one to full the position for the holidays. Interview was very laid back. My interview take place 30 minutes after my appointed time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was fast and smooth. I interviewed with the Manager Assistant and she briefly went over what the expectations were. It was fast paced and always on the go. There is always something to do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer