Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

They was just looking for some one to full the position for the holidays. Interview was very laid back. My interview take place 30 minutes after my appointed time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The wait to go in the interview was longer than the actual interview. We were talking with the manager just trying to make a great impression with small talk. Just go into the interview ready and a big smile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and comfortable. The only problem I really had was waiting almost an hour in the the store walking around waiting to be interviewed, and then when it came time, I did a group interview in their storage room. Otherwise everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was fast and smooth. I interviewed with the Manager Assistant and she briefly went over what the expectations were. It was fast paced and always on the go. There is always something to do.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted a paper application in-store and got called in for an interview a few days later.
    It was a group interview with 3 other candidates. We went down the line answering the same set of basic interview questions (which got really repetitive). Then, we were asked a couple of individual questions. None of the questions were too difficult.
    I received my offer over the phone a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief very simple be kind and nice smile and show a sense of style . Be fun and super friendly teams tend to be super friendly as well was called the day of interview for the job and shortly after promoted to visual .

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied online, I don't remember how long it took to get a call back. It was a group interview, there were a handful of people there and most of them got hired since it was for a seasonal position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you've had a good customer service experience, what happened?
      Tell us a time you've had a bad customer service experience, what happened?
      Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Really informal, happened in a lounge area outside of the store. Interviewer had his questions written on a half-sheet of paper, was friendly but it just seemed really informal to me. I applied during the holidays (seasonal) so the interview was very quick, which I'm assuming was because they were interviewing so many people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a difficult decision that affected not only you but those around you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Valencia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application form on a Monday and got a call from the store manager on a Thursday asking if I'm available for a one-on-one interview later that day. I went to the store and was attended to almost immediately. It was a pretty informal interview. No question was too difficult to answer. To wrap everything up, the manager asked me to pick two outfits for her - outfits that should match her given preferences.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick. I walked in the store, at that time they were having a job fair. I filled out an application, waited for about 30 mins. They called my group in, they interviewed us and all of us got hired. I brought the paperwork back two days letter and started working right away