Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I found out about the job opening through Indeed. I decided to give it a shot and applied online on June 10th, 2017. I received a call Monday, which was June 12th, and was asked if I was interested in attending an interview later that same day. The call was around 11 am and I agreed to stop by for the interview at 3 pm. I arrived 10 minutes earlier but got interviewed right away. The interview was quite easy. Simple questions like; "Tell me about yourself" and "What are your weaknesses and strengths" and I was asked about my work history. I was hired on the spot and was asked to come in on Wednesday to start my orientation but I was not able to attend so I am going to start next Wednesday on this upcoming week. Just be sure to sell yourself right and give them the impression that you will be dependable and trustworthy.

Interview Questions

• What would be a perfect excuse for showing up late?   1 Answer
  • What would you do in a sticky situation where you are helping a customer on the cash register and an angry customer interrupts you and starts to complain?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Washington, DC).

Interview

Easy and friendly interview with 2 of the managers in Panera bread. Questions were straightforward, common sense and not too hard. Very casual vibe. Dress casual, business pro is not mandatory.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online & got a call back a few days later then was asked to come in that day for an interview. I really struggled with what to wear but business casual while showing off your personal style is what you should aim for. The interview itself was very brief and laid back. She didn't ask very many questions and mainly just talked about her expectations. I got hired on the spot & asked to come in for orientation the next week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had experience in customer service? Retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Maumee, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

My first interview was simple and fun, although the manager did ask a lot more questions than I expected. My second interview was laid back but at same time the manager gave a vibe that she was serious about this interview. I waited 4 days and called. After a couple minutes of being put on hold, I was told that they wanted to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw a customer steal our items?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw an employee steal our items?   1 Answer
    • Explain an experience where you received good customer service   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2017.

Interview

I had interview with F21 today and it was a group interview with 2 other girls one had worked with the company before as for me and the other girl we had no retail experience but I did work for fast food so I understand the concept of having great customer service skills and working a register. I had read many tips on the group interview on F21 and I seen a lot where you should try to be the first person to answer " which I was and was nervous lol " but I felt like they took their time to talk to me on my previous employment experience and they seemed interested on everything I was explaining and talked about. I think the best thing you can do is go in confident, smile and engage in the questions they ask talk to them normal but also to where they know that you can handle customer service .. As for the dress code I would recommend dress like the store it does somewhat matter during the interview and again try to be outspoken you want to prove to them that you want the job overall the interview was great for it being my first group interview they said it can take up 3 days for a phone call to know if you got hired today I received the phone call for the position 😊 Very excited!

Interview Questions

• What fashion icon do you look up to   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2017.

Interview

I called if I qualify for job. Then I got an interview. It was actually went well. But I didn't like that the manager actually didn't interview me instead it was some person in the front table. They told they were gonna call me to inform me. And they didnt. I would at least like a no you didn't qualify for job sorry honestly.

Interview Questions

• can someone that's not a manager can interview people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and casual. I sent in my application online and in person and received a call back fairly quickly. The interview itself took about ten minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They asked basic questions about your resume and why you want to work there. It took about 30'-45' because they were interviewing multiple people at once.

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. Got an interview date for the Tuesday to come. I had an interview with H&M as well earlier that day. Between the two, Forever was more chill and laid back. H&M's was one on one and the questions were more in depth. F21's interview was a group interview. Us candidates were asked easy questions--nothing anyone wouldn't be prepared for. It was more like a conversation than an interview. All of us got hired on the spot and were told to do paperwork the next day for which we would be paid for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.