Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.9

826 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy, group interview that asked a lot about who you are and why want to work there. They asked about past experience and what previous employers would say about you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

easy, back of the store, conversational wanted to get to know you as a person and how you deal with customers. customer service is key when working for this company

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Ventura, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. They went around asking us questions about why we want to work there and what we can offer. I never felt nervous either. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in our store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview. It was fast. She just asked us why we want to work with the company and what's something good about ourselves and bad. The manager was nice and asked what we'd do in certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Held in a fitting room; group interview of about 3-4 people. One person answers the question at a time. Don't sound needy, showcase your skills and abilities well and emphasize your customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are some skills you have that make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

There was about 6 of us. She had a 1 on 1 interview with 1 person in our group. The rest of us had a group interview after. The questions were mostly behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The acting store manager, who quit a few months after I was hired, had me fill out my application in person. She looked it over, saw my education and prior retail experience, and essentially offered me the job on the spot. I had to clear a background check and fill out some more paperwork at home, but it was clear she wanted me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, only one other person interviewing in my group interview, but some people had 10 or more. One manager conducted the interview, only had one interview and next day got offered a job. Easy interview. Dress fashionable, they like that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing? What do you like about the company? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at 3:00pm. I arrived at 2:18. As I was walking to the front, I seen a manager that I thought was an regular employee, I stopped & ask if "Whitney or Duke" was available, she then said " hi I'm whitney, who are you" & I introduced myself. She was very shocked ( in a good way ) that I was early. She then, proceeded to give me an app, I filled it out, she told me to give her a minute cause she was doing something. *BTW it was suppose to be a group interview, but she didn't want me to wait all that time. I applied to be a sales associate, but the hours I gave them, I accepted the stock associate instead. I always wanted to work for FOREVER 21 so why not!

Interview Questions

• If the manager was busy, with another customer, & I needed help with something, how would I handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think your a good fit for this role?   1 Answer