Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

1.9

813 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Held in a fitting room; group interview of about 3-4 people. One person answers the question at a time. Don't sound needy, showcase your skills and abilities well and emphasize your customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    What are some skills you have that make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

There was about 6 of us. She had a 1 on 1 interview with 1 person in our group. The rest of us had a group interview after. The questions were mostly behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview which took me in shock. I was more nervous because it was in a group instead of one on one interview. I felt like i have up one everyone but still give people a chance to talk. Overall it was average interview and the teo people interview were really nice.

Interview Questions

• What trend is always in fashion regardless of the seasons?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The acting store manager, who quit a few months after I was hired, had me fill out my application in person. She looked it over, saw my education and prior retail experience, and essentially offered me the job on the spot. I had to clear a background check and fill out some more paperwork at home, but it was clear she wanted me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Group Interview, only one other person interviewing in my group interview, but some people had 10 or more. One manager conducted the interview, only had one interview and next day got offered a job. Easy interview. Dress fashionable, they like that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing? What do you like about the company? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was at 3:00pm. I arrived at 2:18. As I was walking to the front, I seen a manager that I thought was an regular employee, I stopped & ask if "Whitney or Duke" was available, she then said " hi I'm whitney, who are you" & I introduced myself. She was very shocked ( in a good way ) that I was early. She then, proceeded to give me an app, I filled it out, she told me to give her a minute cause she was doing something. *BTW it was suppose to be a group interview, but she didn't want me to wait all that time. I applied to be a sales associate, but the hours I gave them, I accepted the stock associate instead. I always wanted to work for FOREVER 21 so why not!

Interview Questions

• If the manager was busy, with another customer, & I needed help with something, how would I handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think your a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Downey, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied in person and got a call 2 days later for an interview (attach resume to application), The interview was great the manager made me very comfortable just smile, be energized and overly joyed to be there. It took about 15 minutes just me and her in a little room. I got a call back 3 days later even though I was told it would be weeks. I got a call from the co-manager telling me to take my ID, and social (thats all I was told), I had no idea if I got the job or not but I assumed it was an orientation (I was right). After reading the handbook and filling out loads of paperwork I was told I would receive my schedule and employee number within the next 2 weeks. After a week and a half I called to confirm that I was still going to get that email because it was taking a while and I was getting paranoid; the co-manager picked up and let me know that she remembers calling me AND speaking to me the day after the orientation to go back In to provide one more signature when in Reality I did not get any calls and never heard from her the day after orientation. therefor I was out of the system just like that and did not get the job:) instead I was told I would have to reapply.....I was very confused and upset. I heard a lot of negative things about working at forever 21 but didn't believe it.... I should have. Keep in mind I answered every unknown phone call I got from downey just in case it was forever 21 and even after checking my recents, I did not receive any calls from them. This showed me how unorganized they are. But its okay it just was not meant to be and ended up landing a job at Disneyland!!!! everything worked out in the end.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Uninterestedhiring manager monotonously going through the motions . Asked a series of questions in regard to my previous retail experience , my strengths and weaknesses, why I want to work there .

Interview Questions

• Any previous retail experience ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com with my resume got a call two days later for an interview at their job fair on Wednesday. She asked about my availability and to tell her about myself we talked my about my job at old navy. She told me that just by talking to me she can tell I'm a good fit for being an cashier. She called me later that day to come for orientation

Interview Questions

• Availability?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What would do if one of your co workers didn't show up for their shift at 12pm and you're suppose to leave at 10 am and it's a long line?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nogales, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nogales, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to Forever 21 like two weeks ago. They called me for an interview for today which is August 18, 2017. It was a group interview. There were supposed to be five girls but only four came. I was the only one wearing cat ears.