Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

1.9

837 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Monterey, CA).

Interview

So I entered f21 and walked to the first person I saw working there if she knew where her manager was because I had an interview. Luckily, I was talking to the manager herself. I introduced myself and she told me to wait a little bit until someone else showed up. I was in a group interview with one other girl. The process went smoothly because the whole thing felt like a friendly conversation. The manager was so sweet and had a great sense of humor to lighten up how anxious the process can be. After the interview, she told both of us to go around the store and pick an outfit to wear for a party and gave us 15 minutes. I dont think this part was a make or break on deciding if we get the job, I think it was more for her to know how creative we can be. She was impressed with both of our outfits. I got hired on the spot and she gave both of us all the paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Boston, MA).

Interview

We had a group interview with about 8 other candidates. It was more of an informational meeting. After answering some simple creative questions and exploring the store we were sent home. I was asked to come back in where they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you speak on a challenging interaction you've had with a customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was a easy interview the standard questions. Simply just trying to find out a little about your self and how you are as an individual. They usually offer the job to you if they like you after the interview. If they don't well just work on answering questions better.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would want to be a good edition to the company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Came for an interview when they held a job fair. Very easy and relaxed interview. Received a phone call a few days after asking to attend orientation. Took maybe about a week or two.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Lakewood, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

My interview was done in a group of 11 people, including myself. The manager gave us a paper were we wrote our names, phone number, availability & work experiences. She asked a total of two questions the whole interview, which we went around and answered. She then explained the expectations of the company and what not. Then half way through the interview she got a call on her walkie & left for 15 minutes. Once she came back she said the interview was over & they would call within a couple hours if you were hired. Overall, the process was extremely unprofessional & there was no possible way of deciding who was the best candidate by asking only two icebreaker questions.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed with 2 other girls. They asked us about our old jobs, asked why we left, and how they related to this new job. As well as why we thought we should get hired, about our past experiences and how we would treat a conflict.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very easy, group interview that asked a lot about who you are and why want to work there. They asked about past experience and what previous employers would say about you.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

easy, back of the store, conversational wanted to get to know you as a person and how you deal with customers. customer service is key when working for this company

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Ventura, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. They went around asking us questions about why we want to work there and what we can offer. I never felt nervous either. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in our store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview. It was fast. She just asked us why we want to work with the company and what's something good about ourselves and bad. The manager was nice and asked what we'd do in certain situations.