Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

1.9

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I found out about the job opening through Indeed. I decided to give it a shot and applied online on June 10th, 2017. I received a call Monday, which was June 12th, and was asked if I was interested in attending an interview later that same day. The call was around 11 am and I agreed to stop by for the interview at 3 pm. I arrived 10 minutes earlier but got interviewed right away. The interview was quite easy. Simple questions like; "Tell me about yourself" and "What are your weaknesses and strengths" and I was asked about my work history. I was hired on the spot and was asked to come in on Wednesday to start my orientation but I was not able to attend so I am going to start next Wednesday on this upcoming week. Just be sure to sell yourself right and give them the impression that you will be dependable and trustworthy.

Interview Questions

• What would be a perfect excuse for showing up late?   1 Answer
  • What would you do in a sticky situation where you are helping a customer on the cash register and an angry customer interrupts you and starts to complain?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Carson, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few hours. Got an interview date for the Tuesday to come. I had an interview with H&M as well earlier that day. Between the two, Forever was more chill and laid back. H&M's was one on one and the questions were more in depth. F21's interview was a group interview. Us candidates were asked easy questions--nothing anyone wouldn't be prepared for. It was more like a conversation than an interview. All of us got hired on the spot and were told to do paperwork the next day for which we would be paid for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA).

Interview

I had applied Sunday night & received a call for an interview Monday evening which was surprisingly fast. My interview was Tuesday afternoon. The interview was easy just like any other interview. What I didn't like though, was that the interview was literally in the middle of the store just standing by the racks. There were customers trying to look around and to me that seemed a little unprofessional. There was an area outside that we could've sat in. Or even the food court. Also they have the music blasting so it's hard to hear the questions the manager was asking. It also didn't help that she talked very quietly. So that caused a lot of confusion on the questions she asked and many "what?" "Can you repeat the question?". So that was annoying. Other than that, the questions asked were fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Valencia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application form on a Monday and got a call from the store manager on a Thursday asking if I'm available for a one-on-one interview later that day. I went to the store and was attended to almost immediately. It was a pretty informal interview. No question was too difficult to answer. To wrap everything up, the manager asked me to pick two outfits for her - outfits that should match her given preferences.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at the job fair. It was Very short (less than five minutes), very easy, no hard questions (I got asked only 2) and got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't too bad. They talked about the company, and how things were run, and they sort of see how you react to what they tell you. It honestly wasn't too nervewracking, rather it was more casual. Just be genuine and give honest answers. The company wants to see that you're dedicated to what you do, and they stress that you should know your limits, because retail really isn't for everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Irvine, CA).

Interview

There wasn't one. The process was highly disorganized and the meeting was held out side on a bench. Paperwork was to be completed at a nearby coffee shop about 45 minutes to an hour later.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Brea, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to the open interview they had. The open interviews started at about 11am or 12pm and ended at 2. I got there with my resume and ID at 1 and I didn't get interviewed until 3pm so get ready to wait for a while. After I got interviewed, I was hired on the spot. Then, me and 3 other applicants filled out paper work and were filled in on policies and other work related things. It was pretty good, it just took way longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• How do stay up to date on the latest fashion trends?   Answer Question
    • If you don't know the answer to a question a customer has, how do you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If a customer comes in looking for clothing regarding a specific event, are you capable of finding and styling the customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Redondo Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call for an interview, came in the next day and asked for the assistant manager. I was then taken to a table where a group interview was being held. The assistant manager was very nice and made the the interview like a big conversation. We were all asked around 5 questions I believe.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

i got the call to go in and ask for one of the managers that i wont name. I waited for 15 mins and was taken to an office were one of the managers interviewed me. Then i had a second onterview right after that. When i finished with second interview they told me i got the job