Forever 21 Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Interview

No real process. Kind of just showed up in the store and started filling out paperwork. i guess I just got lucky because I just happened to show up on the day that they were doing new hire orientation so the manager just told me to join on in. I would definitely suggest that to anyone else, instead of just turning your app in, make sure you follow up and hound them or they will hardly ever get to it and call you back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grapevine, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glen Burnie, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I showed up at the store and asked for an application and if they were hiring. They said they were hiring! when I returned the next day with my application they asked me a question about my interrest in fashion then said they would give me a call back if they were interested. Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

Interview Questions

• asked me about my interest in fashion   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied in April and the first interview was in May/June.
    They used the S.T.A.R method when asking interview questions.

It's usually a group interview, but I met one on one with managers. You also are going to be asked to sale an item of clothing to the managers to test your skills.

Afterwards, you'll be asked to pick out items in the store and style them so they can get a sense of your personal style.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about forever21?

Why do you want to work here?

Tell me about a time you had to take the initiative?

What do you hope to gain from working here?

How would handle a rude customer?

Tell me about a time you received excellent customer service?

What is good customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I filled in my application, then waited for a manager to be available, I was interviewed in the middle of the store, and was asked several questions on past experience. The whole process took about 15 min and I was offered a job on the spot.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2010.

Interview

they asked a lot of questions about fashion, just answer honestly you will get the job is not rocket science and they need a lot of people, because there is always someone quiting.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the current fashion trends, and how do you apply it to your sense of style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy they say exactly what they offer you either take it or leave it, no room for negotiation.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

I went to the open interviews and had a call 2 days later. The questions were pretty basic. Why do I want to work on the company, what do I see from the company, what can I bring to it. It is the same almost everywhere.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions considered it was an open interview and there was a line-up   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very straight foward, you could see the manager knew exactly what she wanted. Very few questions, got hired on the spot, I guess I really have a shining personality 😅

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview was in a group interview. You are given a time to arrive and will usually have to wait a few minutes for the manager doing the interview to come get you. Group interviews are usually done in about four to eight other people, including yourself. I think mine had seven other people.