Forever 21 Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arcadia, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair so on the spot I tercien for like 5 minutes . Got the call the same day offering the job and started working after appear work was processed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy and brief
    Straight to the point
    They also had a group meeting with the rest of the employees
    It was fun at first
    Went over the guidelines

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

what was your previous experience, how long did you stay with your previous job, how do you like your previous job, what do you see yourself in the next ten years

Sales Interview

Interview

dress appropriately and you should be okay. Be professional and be prompt/punctual. They will call you for an interview if they like your application. It will probably take a really long time for them to get back to you so don't expect to get a reply immediately

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process is just the start but it took forever to have my first day. but I kept calling and no one would put me on the schedule till months later

Sales Interview

Interview

I was part of a group interview, had never been in one and was nervous. Two managers were present with 4 of us. First manager welcomed and thanked us, introduced himself and then the second manager introduced herself. Asked basic questions at first then proceeded to ask individual questions. Both managers were fun, energetic, interested and attentive. They gave us information about the company itself and then about the store in particular. At the end of the interview he allowed us to ask question and informed us that they would make a final decision in a few days and would call us back for a possible second interview or job offer. Both managers were friendly and shook all of our hands and thanked us again.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Forever21?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself. Previous work, school, availability and something we are passionate about.   1 Answer
    • Where have we had a good and bad customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • Best quality about ourselves and something we need to work on that forever21 can help us improve.   1 Answer
    • What do we want out of this experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called 2 days later and asked if I was still interested I said yes they made an offer and I excepted. He said i needed to come in to fill out paper work and said he was excited to have me on the team.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Anita, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Santa Anita, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Management closely assesses your overall personality, whether you're a match for sales, or stockroom. If you are social and more of a people person then you'll most likely end up being on the floor greeting, and assisting guests. Once they choose a suitable position the GM asks about your retail experience, and if you see yourself growing with the company in the future. From there you're issued a badge and you begin working.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me about 10 questions and I was hired. They had to run a background check for the process, but two days later I was hired and in training.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was typical for entry level in this field of work

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2010.

Interview

Awful! Continually called in for more interviews, sometimes the managers schedules changed and the person who was supposed to interview you wasn't there. One of the questions "what kind of farm animal would you be?" almost made me leave the interview immediately. Extremely unprofessional, took a very long time during each interview, literally force you to merchandise tables, fixtures, walls - almost seemed as if this was for the free labor! Quite ridiculous process, interview you in a small fitting room or right one the sales floor - sometimes in the window!

Interview Questions

• What kind of farm animal would you be   1 Answer

Negotiation

no - they are very strict on paying you close to half of what you think you may be getting at any given time.