Forever 21 Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

1.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with the manager of the store. She introduced herself and then asked all the interviewees to do a self-introduction. The interview was about 20 minutes long. She just wanted to hear some person experiences each person had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Did a group interview, pretty chill. Most questions were about customer service. Didn't really about anything personal, which can be good or bad. Overall great interview questions. Got a call back in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What are some current trends?   1 Answer
    • How do you help someone with a specific outfit but can't decide   1 Answer
    • What makes you passionate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tukwila, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied in tore, aired about an hour till open interviews were open. The lady only asked about 5 questions. She offered me the job, i filled out the registration. Waiting for back ground check to come in.. been about a week yesterday.

Interview Questions

• What trends are in right now ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be confident, test yourself on the questions. Research the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Ysidro, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The enterview was very easy and relax, it was a group interview where we where ask to say somenthing about our working background and why we choose forever 21 after that we move to the store and they give us a tour and we where asked to sell any item in the store for a night out both for women and mens

Interview Questions

I become unavailable because my school schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montebello, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview where you went around answering questions. It was pretty laid back everyone was joking and laughing. There were two interviewers. After was a one on one interview where they asked more personal questions. Overall was a pretty good interview. Dress in their clothes or something that is similar.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fayetteville, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

The manager was incredibly nervous. I showed up 15 minutes before my interview and ended up having to wait 40 minutes before they would interview me. The questions were all over the place and very basic. It was not prepared or professional by any means. They interview was supposed to be a group interview and the rest of the group did not show up so it was only the manager and myself. She promised that 95% of the seasonal employees would be kept on as part-time/full-time employees which was not true. It was done in the middle of a busy food court and we could hardly hear each other or focus on the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Palmdale, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, there was about 8 people including myself, they went around the table asking some simple questions first to make everybody feel comfortable. The environment was really laid back but professional of course. For me it was the easiest interview i've been in. Good advice to give you is to be confident and be yourself! I did the interview yesterday and they called me today about the job offer, where I gladly accepted. I go in Sunday to turn in the paperwork :)

Interview Questions

• The questions were really different than any interview i've been in, I will not be adding them because you can't predict what they will ask you. Just answer the questions as honestly and confidently as possible!   Answer Question

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montclair, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

They were hiring for seasonal, I took my application in with no prior experience in retail and got a call for an interview the next day and had it the following day. I had a group/one-on-one Interview with one other girl. It was really easy and simple, just be yourself! After, the manager hired us on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "If you had to picture your favorite fall outfit, what would it look like?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied in person and was contacted a few days later to come in for a group interview. The interview process only took about 10 minutes, we were only asked 2 questions. One thing I realized is that they are looking for someone who dresses trendy and not necessarily professional.

Interview Questions

• none. they only asked about our availability and told us to tell them a little about ourselves.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair for seasonal. I showed up early but they were still setting up and there was a line. I brought my resume and references.The employer was direct and straight to the point. Pretty standard retail questions. It was a quick interview as job fairs can get busy. I got my offer on the phone about two days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you work well independent or in a team? What is your schedule like?   1 Answer