Forever 21 Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 1.9K interviews

Other7%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Stockton, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I obtained an application from an employee in stores. I submitted an application a few days after then was called to schedule an interview about a week or two later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? Roleplay: How would you sell Forever 21 credit to a customer? Was also asked to pick and style outfits from the store.
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied in-store and was interviewed on the spot by the manager. After I was interviewed, she asked me to pick outfits relating to a scenario. Overall, it was really easy and chill.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Forever 21 when your major isn't related?

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 in Oct 2017

Interview

Applied online and received a call two days later to set up an interview. I was interviewed with twenty other people which lasted about an hour. After, a few of us were asked to stay and were told that we were meeting with the store manager for a second interview. I got a call a few hours later and was offered a position. Went to orientation a week later. Bring your resume! Even if you submit it online with your application it's good to be safe. Only those with resumes were asked to stay for the second interview. Smile and be enthusiastic, that is very important to them. Be ready to give short, but impressionable answers that will help you stand out. Lastly, do not be late!!! It gives a really bad impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview was a group interview with the manager of the store. She introduced herself and then asked all the interviewees to do a self-introduction. The interview was about 20 minutes long. She just wanted to hear some person experiences each person had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

Did a group interview, pretty chill. Most questions were about customer service. Didn't really about anything personal, which can be good or bad. Overall great interview questions. Got a call back in less than a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are some current trends?
  • How do you help someone with a specific outfit but can't decide
  • What makes you passionate?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tukwila, WA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Applied in tore, aired about an hour till open interviews were open. The lady only asked about 5 questions. She offered me the job, i filled out the registration. Waiting for back ground check to come in.. been about a week yesterday.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Montebello, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

It was a group interview where you went around answering questions. It was pretty laid back everyone was joking and laughing. There were two interviewers. After was a one on one interview where they asked more personal questions. Overall was a pretty good interview. Dress in their clothes or something that is similar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Ysidro, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

The enterview was very easy and relax, it was a group interview where we where ask to say somenthing about our working background and why we choose forever 21 after that we move to the store and they give us a tour and we where asked to sell any item in the store for a night out both for women and mens

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fayetteville, AR) in Nov 2015

Interview

The manager was incredibly nervous. I showed up 15 minutes before my interview and ended up having to wait 40 minutes before they would interview me. The questions were all over the place and very basic. It was not prepared or professional by any means. They interview was supposed to be a group interview and the rest of the group did not show up so it was only the manager and myself. She promised that 95% of the seasonal employees would be kept on as part-time/full-time employees which was not true. It was done in the middle of a busy food court and we could hardly hear each other or focus on the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Palmdale, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

It was a group interview, there was about 8 people including myself, they went around the table asking some simple questions first to make everybody feel comfortable. The environment was really laid back but professional of course. For me it was the easiest interview i've been in. Good advice to give you is to be confident and be yourself! I did the interview yesterday and they called me today about the job offer, where I gladly accepted. I go in Sunday to turn in the paperwork :)

Interview Questions
  • The questions were really different than any interview i've been in, I will not be adding them because you can't predict what they will ask you. Just answer the questions as honestly and confidently as possible!
1 person found this interview helpful