Forever 21 Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Stock Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager and stock manager and basically just explained my resume and availablility. Sort of went over job description and pay rate as well. Interview process basically consisted of questions, meet and greet and then hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Clackamas, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I went into Forever 21 and asked for a manager. The assistant manager was there and reviewed my resume on the spot. She then told me like I was a good fit, and she asked basic questions about customer service and my availability. She gave me a paper application to fill out. The application did not take long because of my resume. After I turned in my application, she handed me a New Hire packet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you experience poor customer service.
      Q: Who is your fashion icon (hint: do not say Taylor Swift)?
      Q: Would you okay with opening or closing?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was a group interview. Everyone got along well. The assistant manager asked a few questions, basically scenario type questions and how we would handle the situation. We also had to put together an outfit and tell a story about the outfit itself.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation where you're the only person on the floor with a busy environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Mission Viejo, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out a paper application and had an interview the next day with store manager. Interview went extremely smooth for the entire duration. got a phone call for job offer 3 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was great i learned a lot it showed me how much i know about my self an how much i really want this job . people told me how much ill never meet my dream but if i get this job ill prove them wrong . but this is not about my back ground life this is about me being an hard worker an helping my community

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Fill out a paper application, the manager might speak with you for a few minutes and then you're scheduled for a group interview. I was hired less than an hour after the interview.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was in-person as they are opening soon, it was kinda open interview.. anybody can show up who are looking for a job.. there were 3 people taking interviews and they would on average take 10mins per interview..

Interview Questions

• If I was aware of the duties at the position I had applied for?...   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring, and they gave me a paper application to fill out. When I handed it in they asked me a few questions about my previous experience, which kind of caught me off guard. They told me they would give the application to the manager and if she liked it they'd call me in for an interview.

They called a couple of hours later and asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview. I didn't know if I should dress business casual or casual, so I came in business casual. An FYI for people with the same question as me... dress casually. I was a bit overdressed, but thankfully it didn't matter.

I came in 10 minutes early and was told to wait while more candidates showed up. Finally the manager came over 10 minutes late and me and one other girl went outside for the interview. She asked us a couple of questions, and she said she'd call us within 2 weeks to say if we got the job (in my case, she called 4 days after the interview). It was all fairly easy and was over in 15 minutes... just be yourself and be friendly. It was probably the most casual job interview I've ever been at.

Anonymous Employee in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Riverhead, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

i went into the store,sat down at a chair in front of a table at the front of the store, they gave me a paper application, i filled it out there, they asked me some questions,i answered all of the questions,then she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple. I applied online for the position. Got a call for an interview and met with the 3 of the different managers. I interviewed on a Thursday and started the following Monday

Interview Questions

• What do you know about current fashion trends?   1 Answer