Forever 21 Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.1

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Chicago, IL).

Interview

we were told to wait in the area by the shoes and when it was time for the interview the woman interviewing us asked for our names to see who was there. there were about 4 girls there including myself. she divided us into pairs and interviewed us that way. we were interviewed in a small room in the back that was employee's only. she asked about 5-6 questions, but i don't remember them all. at the end she asked us to put down our availability. The job requires a lot of flexibility as the amount of merchandise coming in varies and being able to carry at least 30 pounds. hours can range from 4am to 9pm and sometimes you might have to stay overnight. i asked about the hourly wage and the woman said that it would depend on what you were offered when they called you.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your previous manager, what would it be?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you had to be a leader at your previous job.   Answer Question
  • What experience do you have that makes you good for this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, two weeks later I got a call for an interview the next day. I showed up early and there was already someone there. We started talking and she was really cool. Another 3 people showed up and I started talking to someone else as well. I thought it was a group interview but he interviewed us one by one. This man only asked me one question. And asked me if I had questions and then said he'll be in touch because he has so many interviews. He took 2 minutes on every person, this is not how an interview should be. You should get to know a person during the interviews, thats what theyre for. Good thing I have another interview somewhere else but ya kno. This place is unprofessional and the employees always look like they hate their jobs anyway. I'll update if I get an offer, I wont know until the end of the work week.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I Applied online then got called a week later for an interview and it was a group interview, met with the supervisor and manager and they just asked general questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (West Covina, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very unprofessional. The manager had us standing around for 15-20 minutes, the group interview wasn't like 2 or 3 people, there were at least 10 people there, and on top of that we were standing in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask one of your teachers about you, what would they say?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Annapolis, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on paper in store, made sure to introduce self to manager, shook their hand, received a call once application processed then interviewed. In interview everyone else was late and she asked me a few questions, I was really passionate about working there so she immediately liked me. I also was able to specifically give examples of skills I had they needed or previous jobs where I'd achieved things like cashier. I also spoke to my leadership abilities which helped in my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Group interview lasting around 30 minutes that's really focused on customer service and productivity. Most of the questions asked are focused on customer service. You may also be given a scenario and asked to pick an outfit accordingly. Usually receive an offer 3-5 days after the interview depending on number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is one of your strongest attributes and your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The mall was having walk-in interviews. I was asked A LOT of questions about my previous retail job. Was pretty simple honestly. Got a call 5 days later telling me the pay and start date.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose forever 21 over the other retailers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't try negotiating.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was a group interview. Everyone got along well. The assistant manager asked a few questions, basically scenario type questions and how we would handle the situation. We also had to put together an outfit and tell a story about the outfit itself.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation where you're the only person on the floor with a busy environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Anaheim, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Show up and ask for an application! The manager will then interview whenever they have time. The people there will guide you through the interview process. Be confident in your words and your responses. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager and stock manager and basically just explained my resume and availablility. Sort of went over job description and pay rate as well. Interview process basically consisted of questions, meet and greet and then hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   1 Answer