Forever 21 Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

1.7

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

So unorganized. The interview kept getting postponed and I was not even sure if it was going to happen until finally I got it. They emailed me saying they could only hire me part time

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?
    Who is your style icon?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Interview was about 20 minutes. Very causal and conversational. I was interviewed by one of the visual associates. Asked about scheduling and typical in store scenarios. They really want to know who you are as a person and if you're friendly, positive and customer service oriented.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Very casual, I had a friend who worked at that F21 so she told me they were having a job fair for seasonal hiring (a table at the front door where the manager would be seated there and interview whoever was interested in applying and hiring on the spot if you were a good fit). So I printed my resume and headed over there.

Unlike what others have said about doing group interviews, this was nice because it was just one on one so there wasn’t as much pressure. The manager was glad I brought my resume, others may not have done so since it was a bit impromptu and anyone could just come by for a job.

The manager was very easygoing and the questions were basic interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told the orientation would be the next day. I recommend attending F21’s job fairs if you’re not comfortable doing a group interview.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

Called to speak with manager to see if they were hiring. Same day, I applied in store and was invited to comeback to interview the next day.

Questions:
    1.) Tell me about yourself & prior experiences
    2.) Why did you leave your last position
    3.) Are you currently working
    4.) Are you in school
    5.) Why Forever 21
    6.) What can you bring to the company

The pro’s of my application:
    1.) Availability (mentioned over the phone an importance)
    2.) Prior retail experience
    3.) The energy I had when I applied in person

Tips:
    1.) Apply online and in store
    2.) On a non-busy day call and speak with a manager. Ask about the position you’re applying to and is it okay for you to come in to fill out an application
    3.) Apply in person. Dress accordingly and appropriately. I wore all black and a denim jacket on the day of inquire and grey T-shirt and jeans for interview
    4.) Research the company
    5.) Plan your commute
    6.) Bring a resume, and I.D/Birth certificate/socials to interview in case you’re hired on spot
    7.) Be nice, be attentive, and on time

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Very chill and easy going. Met with one of the managers and she was extremely friendly and easy to talk too. Regular questions revolving around yourself and experience and availability.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied in person, got a call in a couple of days and then we set up an interview.
    I was early, but the manager did the interview early
    Very easy - more casual than most places
    Multiple scenario questions
    all about customer service and my experience (even if you dont have any, describe similar tasks that you have done)

Interview Questions

• What are the top three qualities that sales associates should have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Springfield, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

They don't tell you in advance what type of interview it will be. At first I thought it was going to be a one on one interview, but come to find out it was a group interview. Once they review your application, they will either call you or email you saying you are a prospective candidate and they'd like to meet you in person to see if you fit the bill.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with six people, myself included. The manager said she will be with us in 15 minutes, but we ended up waiting almost an hour. She met us in the shoe department upstairs and then led us downstairs to the first floor where she held our interview outside the store in the main area of the mall. She asked us only a couple of simple questions and looked like she didn't have any interest at all about whatever answer we gave her. It was also too loud in the mall to hear the other candidates answers.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about a job opportunity here at Forever 21?   1 Answer
    • What are you're strengths? Your weaknesses?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Omaha, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called back the next day after submitting an application online and scheduled an interview a few days after that. I arrived 15 minutes early and asked for a manager, and shortly after 3 other girls arrived who were also there for a interview. We were all asked questions and answered them individually during this process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer
    • Any experience working a cash register?   1 Answer
    • Whats your availability?   1 Answer
    • Why Forever21?   1 Answer
    • Do you have previous retail experience or anything comparable?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then also in-person a few days later. Received a call-back for an interview within an hour after filling out the in-person application. Interview was very relaxed and the interviewer made me feel at ease. Was offered the job after around 10 minutes, but had to eventually decline due to a better offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel having to clean up after messy customers throughout the day?   1 Answer