Forever 21 Visual Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Visual Assistant Interview Questions

1.5

Visual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

Short and straight to the point! She didn't ask to many questions. She pretty much just offered me the job! We interviewed in the food court and she didn't look professional at all. Anyone can pretty much get hired as long as you show up to the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Visual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Nashville, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

In the interview the DM told me that they only hire people who are perfect. If they try to offer for you to be a For Love Specialist when you are interviewing for a Visual Merchandiser, this means they will never make you a Visual Merchandiser.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me that the job could be full time if I wanted it to be and they hired me as a Visual Merchandiser without telling me, then when I wanted the position they would not give it to me until almost 2 years later. Why? Because they don't want to give their employees raises. I worked as a Visual Merchandiser for almost 2 years without getting paid to be a Visual Merchandiser.