Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.4

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager will politely ask you why are you applying and what qualities do you have to get the job done, after this he/she will tell you to pick out an outfit for a certain occasion, make sure to stay calm and pick out something that will stand out stylishly and that follows the directions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really nerve racking. The store manager just kept hitting me with random questions. It was like a 30 minute interview. I didn't think I got the job because of how uncertain I felt after.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your task while keeping time management in mind?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes she was really nice and eager to have me interested. they seem to like people that want careers in the field. Fashion Marketing majors are encouraged.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Are you looking for a place you can grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy, Applied and then soon after went in for my 2 interviews, very nice people and easy going interview. Not much more two it, just yur standard interview, kinda lengthy but that coulve been just me talking too much

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Rafael, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was really easy. More of a conversation. First I spoke with the store manager. She Asked about my experience/background. Then I met with the visual manager and he walked through the store and asked me what would I change. He also told me what he was looking for and expected in a visual merchandiser. They did most of the talking during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick three things you would change about this section of the store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with the DM about my background and where I find my trends. Also was asked to style an outfit for 2 of their customers and present it to the DM, Store Manager, and Assistant Visual Manager.

Interview Questions

• What types of trends to do see coming into Fall 2016? Name a few bloggers that you grab inspiration from?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward, I was ask a few simple questions that lead to putting together a few outfits and taking a tour around the store. Super easy, nothing to really lose sleep about.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Concord, CA).

Interview

I had three interviews. One with a visual manager to talk about my education and experience, she gave me a mini-test to see if I can merchandise. The second interview with the district manager just to see if I was a fit for the company and what location would I be best for. Third interview with the Store manager and Visual manager at the location I would be working.

Interview Questions

• Is time management important to you and why?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Turned in the application and set up an interview the same day.

The interview was a group interview, out in the food court. She would ask us questions and write down notes. She then gave a different situation for each person to answer. By the end she told us that we'll get a call within a week, if there's no call we didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was multiple people that needs help?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was good a lot of information given and what the expectation was for the role
    Asked about past jobs and description and what roles I was in charge of