Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview took place at a cafe outside the store by the district manager. It was a casual conversation to discuss abilities, past experience, and education. Overall the process was smooth, not intimidating and casual.

Interview Questions

• What is your educational background?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Apply. You will have a basic interview then you'll be interviewd by visual manager, then you'll be asked about experience and then have to style outfits depending on concepts. They want to see if you have a basic sense of layering, accessorizing, and outfitting depending on season, trends, and concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would i style a night out on the town look?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Modesto, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

You have to pull some looks and then answer a few questions about why you would be a good fit, your work ethic, etc. My interview was with 3 other people in the room and it was pretty informal overall.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied for VM position with the store online. Was contacted by phone that they were interested in getting me an interview. When got to interview met with the visual manager. It was a two part interview. They sat me down & asked general background info about my retail experience & asked me how do I keep up with fashion trends. After that part I then had 10 minutes to grab two looks. One male look, one female look. They give you a scenario & you have to style the outfit according to that, mine was a date night outfit. Plus they both had to be a cohesive look.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Richmond, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

I came in for and open interview and the manager left for the day but I left my application and I got a call back the next day. We schedule two interviews which both were cancelled due to emergencies the manager had in the store or conference calls. We finally found a time that will work out but I’m a student also and for the position I needed to be completely open from any other responsibilities, I thought that was weird.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager will politely ask you why are you applying and what qualities do you have to get the job done, after this he/she will tell you to pick out an outfit for a certain occasion, make sure to stay calm and pick out something that will stand out stylishly and that follows the directions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really nerve racking. The store manager just kept hitting me with random questions. It was like a 30 minute interview. I didn't think I got the job because of how uncertain I felt after.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your task while keeping time management in mind?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes she was really nice and eager to have me interested. they seem to like people that want careers in the field. Fashion Marketing majors are encouraged.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? Are you looking for a place you can grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy, Applied and then soon after went in for my 2 interviews, very nice people and easy going interview. Not much more two it, just yur standard interview, kinda lengthy but that coulve been just me talking too much

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Rafael, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was really easy. More of a conversation. First I spoke with the store manager. She Asked about my experience/background. Then I met with the visual manager and he walked through the store and asked me what would I change. He also told me what he was looking for and expected in a visual merchandiser. They did most of the talking during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick three things you would change about this section of the store?   Answer Question