Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 94 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Newport Beach, CA)

Interview

it was at the mall for a job fair, I was quickly interviewed and called back for a second interview within the week. They hired me and i was chosen to open a few stores up. The job in itself has a lot of dramatic people to work with.

Interview Questions
  • what my experience was and if i could manage a sense of urgency.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Calgary, AB) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online Next day I got phone call 2days after I interviewed. They asked about my work experience and about myself and my interpersonal skills. It took almost 30 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Diego, CA)

Interview

The interview took place at a cafe outside the store by the district manager. It was a casual conversation to discuss abilities, past experience, and education. Overall the process was smooth, not intimidating and casual.

Interview Questions
  • What is your educational background?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a group setting. Basically, two managers interviewed about 14-20 candidates and then narrowed things down from there. We were judged on our attire and also our ability to fit in with group dynamic at the store.

Interview Questions
  • What were my skill sets ? What did I like about their company ?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Apply. You will have a basic interview then you'll be interviewd by visual manager, then you'll be asked about experience and then have to style outfits depending on concepts. They want to see if you have a basic sense of layering, accessorizing, and outfitting depending on season, trends, and concepts.

Interview Questions
  • How would i style a night out on the town look?

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview I had was quick and straight forward. Interviewed with the store manager and the visual manager. They ask about experience and skill sets pertaining to the job you applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company and not any competitors

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Modesto, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

You have to pull some looks and then answer a few questions about why you would be a good fit, your work ethic, etc. My interview was with 3 other people in the room and it was pretty informal overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in Dec 2017

Interview

Applied for VM position with the store online. Was contacted by phone that they were interested in getting me an interview. When got to interview met with the visual manager. It was a two part interview. They sat me down & asked general background info about my retail experience & asked me how do I keep up with fashion trends. After that part I then had 10 minutes to grab two looks. One male look, one female look. They give you a scenario & you have to style the outfit according to that, mine was a date night outfit. Plus they both had to be a cohesive look.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Richmond, VA) in Nov 2017

Interview

I came in for and open interview and the manager left for the day but I left my application and I got a call back the next day. We schedule two interviews which both were cancelled due to emergencies the manager had in the store or conference calls. We finally found a time that will work out but I’m a student also and for the position I needed to be completely open from any other responsibilities, I thought that was weird.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

First was an interview with the HR associate, then the manager. After which, you'd be called in for the mannequin test which requires you to dress up and style mannequins depending on the theme or challenge given by the corporate stylist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Interviews