Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever 21 Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.7

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with the DM about my background and where I find my trends. Also was asked to style an outfit for 2 of their customers and present it to the DM, Store Manager, and Assistant Visual Manager.

Interview Questions

• What types of trends to do see coming into Fall 2016? Name a few bloggers that you grab inspiration from?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Turned in the application and set up an interview the same day.

The interview was a group interview, out in the food court. She would ask us questions and write down notes. She then gave a different situation for each person to answer. By the end she told us that we'll get a call within a week, if there's no call we didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was multiple people that needs help?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied from an online job search engine. My interview was a group interview with one other applicant. The interview was really short and she didn't ask many questions. She asked us to tell her about ourselves, and basic questions like our favorite designers.

Interview Questions

• We were given a 10 minutes limit to put together 3 outfits in the store   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Interviewed with the Visual Manager and the Store Manager. Interview lasted approximately 40 minutes. Interview was pretty laid back. Asked questions regarding fashion trends, how you would train your associates to adhere to visual standards. Conducted an activity where you had to go throughout the store to create "looks".

Interview Questions

• What are the current trends you are seeing in the market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orange, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Saw an open call for a job fair for their store. When I arrived I was one of many who showed up for the open call. They had us stand in line in the hot sun and were to wait until it was our turn to be interviewed. I was dressed in a professional manor and was surprised to find most of the other candidates were in jeans???? When it was my turn to interview, I was sat at a table with another interviewee but we were being interviewed individually by our own interviewer. The questions were basic and the interview lasted only 5 minutes because they were trying to get through the line. This type of interview is hard because they cannot go into depth to see if you'd be a likely candidate for the position. I think the interviewers main concern was that I was unsure of my availability because I have another job. I told her that if I was to be hired for the Visual position I would quit my current job.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview question such as name 5 of your best qualities   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

i had two interview both were pretty unprofessional - first interview was with 2 others and was interviewed on the sales floor (can be distracting) then asked to put an outfit together. The person that interviewed us was fairly new to the senior role which showed through the interview process. 2nd interview was held in the changing room with stock everywhere and people sorting out stock, was asked very basic questions and then asked to put three outfits together.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After a series of typical interview questions (background, interest in the company and position), you are then asked to pick 6-9 different outfits within an hour to be judged by the manager. You can grab anything in the store for complete looks and should include accessories such as jewelry, hats, sunglasses, shoes, etc. at your discretion.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The interview was very much by the book guide
    Lines , no surprise questions . a proper formal introduction was made by the managers and asked about last work experience . they however were not concerned on the academic particulars .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application form online and received a call from the Field Manager the very next morning. He was very pleased with my résumé and fixed up an appointment for 2 days later. Since I wasn't in town, I called him back to reschedule the appointment, which he readily did. He gave me accurate directions down to which form of public transport to use at which stops/ stations. Once I arrived he made me feel welcome with a nice comment on my attire and then we spoke for a half hour or so on my qualifications and experience. After that I had a detailed floor walk and a 40 minute "pick 3 complete ensembles" activity which all Forever 21 interviewees go through. He then walked me to the door and said I'd hear from him soon.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to change about yourself?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

I had an interview and it went GREAT! she told me she defiantly wanted to meet again, and i never heard from her after that day. Didn't answer any e mails or calls. extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Very simple interview. Was asked to pick out 3 outfits in 15 min to fit some different cities.   Answer Question