Forex Signs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forex Signs Interview Questions

2.6

FOREX INTERN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Group interview with around 10 people - First fill up application sheet, then given paper to read and talk about.

FX Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forex Signs (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2011.

Interview

in Beijing office, not too much interview. company will provide many trainning sessions about FX trading. there are a lot of expoerienced trader and managers in that office. they will ask something about trading and FX to test the candidate's understanding about both tech analysis and fundamental analysis.

Interview Questions

• what technical indicators are used in your analysis?   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forex Signs in May 2011.

Interview

First go through my resume and ask some question on the interview, and then ask some questions about Why do you want to be a trader? Why do you think you'll be a good trader? Then ask some questions about the currency market, your understanding about the currency trading. It was not too hard, but you have to show your passion.