Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A. Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A. Process Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Talk with HR regard as the interview process. Then meet with managers to go over resume. They will ask some technical questions. If you don't know the answer, need to tell them honestly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Comfort, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A. (Point Comfort, TX).

Interview

Initial interaction with the HR representative is pretty good; although the HR rep. did withhold information regarding the job position. Actual interview took half a day and consisted of a panel which included the hiring supervisor and some of the department employees. The panel took some time to get to know the interviewer and then proceeds with the company's standard interview protocol of questions.

Afterward, the company's reimbursement for travel is received in a timely fashion. However, the same cannot be said about the company's decision regarding the interview. HR rep. says to allow 2 weeks regarding the decision, but does not respond to e-mail once the 2 weeks has elapsed. Don't expect to hear anything from the HR rep. if the interviewer was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is non-negotiable?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you did not have everything you needed. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Work is not finished during work hours. Do you attribute that to:

1) Poor time management
      2) Bad prioritization
      3) Too much work to be done

Justify your answer.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A..

Interview

Long interview with an exam given at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Comfort, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A. (Point Comfort, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I send my resume to the company via internal referral. After one week, I got a phone interview. There were 4 people in the line. One factory manager and 3 other technical people. They ask me to introduce myself, my Ph.D. research. Why do you chose their company? Do you have any idea what their company do? Some behavior questions like what is the most difficult part of your Ph.D.? What is your weakness? Some technical questions related to my research. Also let me ask questions about the company and the job. Very nice feedback I got from them.