Forrest Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I contacted Olga Jackson via e-mail and she returned my correspondence right away. We set up an interview for the the following week. We sat down in a private room, and she asked me about what kind of work I was looking for. As I have a variety of experience, she tested me on my computer skills, as well as introduced me to her team, who all specialize in different kinds of work.
    As soon as the interview and testing were over, I was hired, and given onboarding paperwork.

Interview Questions

• what is the outlook on this year for you?   1 Answer

Lobby Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through a few separate interviews and took some light tests. One-on-One Took Around 10 Days Tops. Passed accordingly and then went right into employment for many years.

Interview Questions

• How well do I interact with people and am I willing to go the extra mile to help out others?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions in July 2016.

Interview

Like most staffing agencies, they use a dummy name, Curtis Dumesnil, to respond to you. I had one phone screening with sourcer, Curtis and then spoke to another voice with same name. I had to chase them on the voicemail to find out if I had an in-person the next morning and had some email questions about the position that they did not respond to. They are very quick to rule you out and cancel interview and treat you like cattle, especially when you are wanting to find out more about the position.

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Three interviews in total, two separate interviews with division directors. The final interview was with the company founder and CEO. Total process took about a week to a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your past experiences would be an asset to you in this industry?   1 Answer

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Ask yourself if you really want to work here. Met with their CEO twice in April, asked for me to submit a "first-60/90 days" strategy. Things were put on hold. I followed up and no responses. Finally a phone call with Mitch scheduled 5 months later, and he doesn't hold the time for me who took their time to put together what they had asked, like other times. Still no feedback 5 months later, and no followup to reschedule. That tells me a whole lot about working for this company. Dodged a bullet. I was very respectful and stayed on top of his busy schedule. No respect back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do for our marketing, branding, and to help our sales teams reach their goals with the new branding launch in your first 60-90 days?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent/Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy- they hold group interviews first, then one on ones. They just want to see how competent you are so they can determine which client to place you at. You don't have to say much for them to feel that they can place you somewhere. However, the more you impress them, the better the client they place you at.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I got the interview from a referral. I met with one of the recruiters and he asked me basic interview questions. Why do I want to go into recruiting?, Would I be able to hand the rejection?, etc. After the interview, he gave me an assignment ( Summing up the day to day life of a recruiter). I sent it to him and got no response. I waited a few weeks to follow up, as I was told that second round interviews would be in a few weeks time. I called a few times and wrote another email and got no response. As my job search wasn't going well, I decided to email him again and explain the situation. He finally responded but addressed me by the wrong name ( How hard is it to get that one wrong). He asked who my recruiter was. I told him that he had interviewed me. NO RESPONSE.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called on the phone by a recruiter for a Sales Coordinator position. She asked me about the experiences on my resume and what I was looking for. I was invited in for a face to face interview.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions.

Interview

It was the longest yet most professional interview I've ever been to. They asked the right questions and they answered every question I had in a professional manner. They also explained straight forward what they do and how they get paid, no shady stuff as some other jobs. Now it all depends if you want to work hard for yourself or not, the opportunity is there

Administrative Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forrest Staffing Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Preshonda is amazing! She gave me a call and I was available the same day to interview and she took me in on very short notice ( less than 4-5 hours.) She was very personable and friendly in the interview process. I would definitely recommend her. I am still waiting for feedback from the company she submitted my resume to. I hope to hear back from her hopefully this week, or early next week. On the side note, there is A LOT of paperwork to fill out in at the end. They definitely take their time with you and really get to know you unlike other staffing agencies who interview you for 5-10 minutes and you're done. Definitely plan on being here for at least an hour.