Fort Worth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.7

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You're brought into a room with three hiring managers. They each have a set of papers with questions, and each take turns reading directly from the pages. As you answer, they all simultaneously write down your responses in their own words on the paper. The questions are frank, no nonsense, and generally broad. They then take questions you may have, and you're done.

Interview Questions

• When do you seek the advice of your co-workers when you are in need of help during your work?   Answer Question

Community Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fort Worth in August 2014.

Interview

The HR coordinator called a few weeks after the position closed to schedule and interview. She said they were interviewing candidates in 30 minute blocks on a single day. I interviewed with the HR coordinator, the hiring manager, and two other managers. They asked questions from a standard list, taking turns. All were very friendly and the interview seemed to go very well. After the interview, I was taken to a work station and asked to answer how I would respond to a specific scenario. The scenario was pretty specific to the job, but seemed a bit unfair to applicants who didn't know the physical layout of the department and/or the priorities of the management. Afterward, I followed up with thank you emails to both the HR coordinator and hiring manager. Both went unanswered and I never heard another word from anyone from the department. I was pretty surprised that no one ever followed up.

Interview Questions

• Candidates were asked to prioritize a series of tasks given a strict time limit and multiple demands on the candidate's time.   Answer Question

Assistant Public Safety Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

After applying online the next step you are scheduled for a panel interview with 4 people. Immediately after the interview they sit you at a PC to write a business plan for implementing a new process to the workplace

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you provided coaching to an employee. Describe step by step the coaching you provided   Answer Question