Fortibus Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fortibus Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fortibus Solutions

Business to Business Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fortibus Solutions (Charleston, SC) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied directly to the position from a well known career based social media site. I received an email from an Admin. regarding an interview and requesting I call her directly to facilitate the interview. I dialed the number on the Admin’s email to have it reach a disgruntled mobile phone user who had nothing to do with the organization. It appeared the employee had mistakenly set her auto-signature with an incorrect phone number. The employee apologized and we worked out details for the interview.

I arrived to meet two smiling faces for my interview. The office setting is crisp and professional. We sat in a conference room where one of the interviewers held a stack of papers and requested that I fill her in on my work history, I found myself repeating information multiple times as it appeared she had difficulty grasping the simplest of messages about my job history. Eventually it became clear she had never seen an actual copy of my resume. At this time I noticed the paper she held in front of me was a simple screen print of the social media site and not a detailed copy of my resume.

Before I had much of a chance to correct more misunderstandings of my background and history, it was disclosed that the business needs require care of West Coast locations with hours that can span to 8 o’clock in the evening.

Since these non-traditional business hours were not disclosed in the job posting I thanked them for their time and discontinued the interview.

Interview Questions