Fortinet QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fortinet QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortinet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter and I was given 48 hours to finish a technical test. Then there was onsite interview which took me about 5 hours.
I was given a technical test for 30 min, then another aptitude test for 90 min, and then 3 interviewers asked me questions. At the end I talked to a manager.

There were too many questions for the given time to answer them and I believe it was not professional to assess candidate skills with such long back to school tests. My interview with the interviewers also didn't feel professional. One of the interviewers almost didn't ask me any question. My impression during my interview was that Fortinet culture would not be something I like.

Interview Questions

• Networking, questions about the technical test I had done, Linux shell scripting, network security   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fortinet

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied Online. First part is a 60 min written test based on TCP/IP, Linux operations and script language. Second part is an interview with a team about projects experience, TCP/IP protocol and firewall.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on TCP/IP, routing, internet protocols.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortinet (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview and then call in for interview with 5 staffs. First, take an exam about one hour. It covers networking, SQL, and scripts. Introduce myself first and then following a couple of technical question. It lasted about 2 hours. The experience is pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• Basic networking questions mostly covered in CCNA and CCNP.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fortinet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

It consisted of a long written test, and it was quite difficult as it covered a wide range of technical area. I passed the exam and was invited to an in-person interview. While I was having an interview with the HR manager, someone from the company just walked in and interrupted us in the middle of our interview. And worst of all, they started talking in Mandarin! Anyway, the rest of the interview was pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult. It was more an assessment on my experience and knowledge as a QA.

Interview Questions

Based on my experience during my interview with the HR manager, I didn't see myself working at a company where such behaviour deemed acceptable.