Fortna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fortna Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fortna.

Interview

Was recommended to a member of the executive team who forwarded my information to the Director of Talent Acquisition. We spoke, then I interviewed by phone with the practice leader. Following that conversation I spoke with a few team members. Finally I was brought on site for a number of interviews. The offer came the next day. It was a simple and well communicated process. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Typical case and behavioral type of questions. How you problem solve, how you best work in an environment, etc.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fortna.

Interview

Two one hour phone interviews with senior consultants followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. They claimed they had openings for 5+ weeks, and then ultimately came to the decision that they were not in a position to hire any more people. The company was not very transparent with the entire process. Beware, they may just be stringing you along.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortna in February 2016.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR, followed by in-depth phone interview with Dept.Head, followed by two more phone interviews with various employees in peer positions. Final interview in person with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Describe unique or non-conventional solutions used in past projects.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fortna.

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by phone interview within specific department
    Finally, In-person interview with panel.
    Questions focused on past experience and setting and conversation were clearly an evaluation of consulting skills/interpersonal skills. They also provided a good overview of Fortna in general and the specific department as well.
    I received offer a few weeks later

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fortna (West Reading, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

Telephone per-screening is strong with good description of the job, required skills and work related expectations. In person interview included the CEO, CFO and recruiter. It was clear the company had a strong culture and part of the interview was to assess fit to that culture. Was impressed that the recruiter was prepared to take a risk since my experience was more that than in the job posting.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard interview questions but the interview was set up to allow me to .be honest with my style and not .feel the need to keep to traditional interview answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortna in June 2007.

Interview

Initial phone interview with director of HR. She was very knowledgable about the company's business model and culture. Gave a good sense of what it would be like to work there. No questions beyond the ordinary review of work history and how it would be applicable to the position.

In person interview at one of their offices with the hiring manager, president, and two other VP's. Generally met with one person at a time.

Not a sophisticated process, no difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your history of speaking engagements and publication?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had only limited success negotiating beyond the initial offer.

Country Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fortna (Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)).

Interview

Very slow response, the whole process took about 3 months. I was interviewed by an international executive. The interview was focused on my professional experience and achievements

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with stubborn customers who are unhappy with your work?   Answer Question