Forum Oilfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.5

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Bryan, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very informal, went through a staffing agency. Showed me around the facility, each of the processes. Basically just an explanation, they take anyone willing it seems. Loud, dusty environment, long hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work five 12 hour days plus Saturday?   1 Answer

SME Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted first buy company full-time recruiter to explore my interest;
    One-on One Telephone interview with HR Representative then followed by a
    One-On-One Telephone Interview with reporting operations manager as he was traveling internationally.
    Personal face-to-face meeting with HR, Corporate Departmental Director, Supervising Operations Manager. Then had an apparently unusual part of the interviewing process when I was asked to "visit" Face-to-Face with Sr. Level Business Group VP.

Verbal offer was made contingent upon successful completion of comprehensive background investigation, verification of work history, reference checking and drug & alcohol testing.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have and would be able to "bring to the table" contribute immediately, within first 6 months, and within next 1-2 years?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Broussard, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st interview was with the peers that I would work with. It was about an hour long and they didn't really ask any questions. They detailed the position and told me about the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you reconcile GL accounts? Are you good with deadlines?   2 Answers

Buyer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alice, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Alice, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewer was very flexible on date and time. I met with both Director of Manufacturing and Procurement even though it was different days. Comfortable and open discussion on what skills and expertise they were looking for and expectations for the role. Also talked about future goals for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe the skills that you can bring to our company based on your previous experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very informative and quick.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Very Thourought
    I interviewed for roughly 4 hours
    1 Hour with Exchange Admin
    1 Hour with Systems admin
    1 Hour with Citrix Support Admin
    1 Hour with windows admin
    and about 30 minutes with Director of IT

Interview Questions

• People Experience
      Systems related questions
      Troubleshooting related questions   1 Answer

Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Had 3 interviews with management. All very friendly and relaxed. They were very detailed and open and answered a lot of questions, didn't just ask them. The entire process was very enjoyable. were open to follow-up questions I had later.

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. Pretty much was this is it and it's all we have to offer.

International Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Pearland, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and to the point. The interviewer gave me all of the information that i needed to make and informed decision. I was shown the facility and introduced to the employees present that day.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with process improvement?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Bryan, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Very professional beginning with what would be your immediate supervisor sitting down with you for the initial interview. We that proceeded to have a facility tour, which was my favorite part. In conclusion you met with the plant manager who would also ask a few simple questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guthrie, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forum Oilfield (Guthrie, OK) in January 2012.

Interview

Went in interviewed with HR, warehouse super,plant tour, drug test then was hired. Waited about 2 weeks for the drug test to come through and then a start date could be established. Final paperwork was done and final background check was made. Once offer came through then had to prepare to ensure that I had the proper safety attire to wear to work steel toe boots, long sleeve shirts, jeans, etc. Reported for first day of safety training and a brief OSHA training was given all onsite equipment, hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection gloves and sent to the warehouse to begin on the job training.

Interview Questions

• If I could handle the tough environment in the warehouse out in the elements with no heat and no air   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was as is no negotiation